Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Rhyno posted:

He was not, he only sought it out because of who is writing it. I told him to come back and see me if he enjoys it and we'll track down as much Priest Panther as we can find.

Isn't the entire Priest run collected in 3 ultimate collections now?

And I'm not sure what it would be like to read the later chunks without being familiar with Kirby and his style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

I feel this could be a good test of fair use before I launch my comic about an Alaskan with carbon fiber claws and bones who's also really healthy named Wolferine, who eventually joins the crossing-sign-men.

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

AlmightyBob posted:

Jeff Smith announced he's going to write a new Bone graphic novel

Hopefully RASL was a misstep and he returns to form on Bone.

• Locked thread