Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
Did sometime just use wanted as an example of a good comic book?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
If you can't afford to tip, you can't afford to eat out, go get McDonalds or cook your own food. I make hardly more than minimum wage and I tip 20% unless the wait staff straight up ignore me, then they just get 15.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, it's sad. I haven't been to CD in years, now.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Rhyno posted:

I'll either do working class Superman again or Fraction Hawkeye. The latter isn't as likely because 14 hours in Converse All-Stars might cripple me. We have things going on with a few of the snack places nearby, Coldstone and Ben's Pretzels. Chipotle and Chik Fil A gave us stuff to give away and we're doing theater give aways on Thursday and Friday night.

Dr Scholes gel inserts. I'm going to be 40 soon and still wear converse every day. I'm a dog trainer, so I spend most of my day on my feet and walking around.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Everyone should just stop reading or really even talking about animes ever. That quote was hilarious.

at least my dislike of manga is semi tongue in cheek, holy poo poo, can I smell that guy and his crusty body pillows across the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I really like how Gwen hasn't forgive Cindy for the bullshit she pulled during spider verse, because holy poo poo was slot written Silk stupid and annoying.

• Locked thread