Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you own a gun?
I DO own a gun
I DON'T own a gun
View Results

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a tshirt gun i modified to fire tuxedo rolls soaked in axe body spray. with minimal nonlethal bruising and facial lacerations (will you be lucky enough to receive the coveted Dr no?!) Tux You Up (c) is the last best option for the gentleman in duress. and give a thought to our prom night special: with every purchase of a tuxedo buck, a Tux You Up technician will discreetly follow you and your date to Make out Point, hide on a distant hillside, and when the time is right use their patented butane torch tuxedo roll ignition kit to lob a shooting star across the sky- and when the stars themselves are rejoicing before you, even the shyest of debutantes will struggle to resist the sting of cupids arrow.

Orkin Mang fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Apr 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

i'm sorry I lied!!! I haven't had counter strik e on a computer for 5 years

my favorite levels were de_dust and de_sapointment the level my dad made for me to play in with bots only :(

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i have timshare on a bazooka??

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
me and the kids are gonna go for a holiday to the bazooka in three summers for the final 2 weeks of that summer

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my father is dead :(

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

What was his name?

:(

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Teflon Don posted:

Do water guns count...

i have the same question about riot hoses

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i live in the barrel of a railway gun and at 3.4 seconds my commute to work has never been faster

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

where do you work, dont tell me "the toilet store"

i pick wheat sheafs and place them in silos under armed guard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if i get into my sleeping bag can someone tamp me down please, im working the early morning shift

• Locked thread