Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you own a gun?
I DO own a gun
I DON'T own a gun
View Results

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

yes, I have the gun but its inside my computer in the counter strike video game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i'm sorry I lied!!! I haven't had counter strik e on a computer for 5 years

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SurfaceDetail posted:

i keep a gun and a case or two of ammo around because why the gently caress wouldnt you.
I dunno... I can get 2 bullets in case the first one doesn't do it, but I think after 3 or so you'll either be mostly brain dead anyway or you should just give up at that point. Maybe invest in an exit bag??

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Doccers posted:

can you teach me how to gun i think i need help

I dont think thats how you make the bullets go backwards

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

imagine how frucken long that guys arms have to be to shoot himself... lmao

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

naem posted:

If someone were to hand me an at4 rocket launcher I'm pretty sure I could still perform an 11 point safety check

Like I don't know it consciously to write it down for example, but I could bark it out autistically while clicking my hands in the right places if I was under enough stress and got handed a tube shaped object
yeah im sure you have a lot of experience with tube shaped objects :mmmhmm:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

naem posted:

I think it would take rleither explosions or a very large angry black man in a wide brimmed hat yelling "assume the position" which is how I paid for college

I have a masteters degree
retard masteterbators degree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Isaac posted:

I cant help you. Noone can. In my experience let everything thats painful happen. Dont avoid it.
i agree, hence you should do as many painful things to yourself as possible

• Locked thread