Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you own a gun?
I DO own a gun
I DON'T own a gun
View Results

• Locked thread
ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I own a .300 winchester short magnum rifle. I won it in a raffle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Isaac posted:

My friend has a .300 and the bullets are insanely big.

Hes also an insane alcoholic.

It sounds like a drat cannon

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Hector, do you own a gun

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I'm a huge idiot because I can't understand why anyone would own a handgun but I own a walther p38 that my grandpa traded a bottle of whiskey for in the war

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Side question: what accessories to you have for your guns? Like flashlights or lasers you tac on.

I have a strap so I can carry it over my shoulder when I'm walking through the woods.

Lmao at these silly recreational shooters itt who haven't had to drag a 100lb deer corpse a mile through the woods with a 20 lb gun on their back

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I really want to join a gun club so I can go shootin for fun, but these suckers are almost $1 per shell

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I like the demolision ranch youtube channel but I think that guy owns too many guns.

Frankly I'll be very generous and say any number of guns over 15 is too many, unless they're actually of some historical significance

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

fyodor posted:

None more instantaneous AND assured for the price.

I know of many high ledges or windows that are free to access!

Or you can always go suicide by cop

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Ok, try robbing a drug dealer's stash house and eat every single thing that you can

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Like, I'll accept a few shotguns. A 12, 16 and 20 gauge all have different applications, as do a few different caliber rifles. Throw in a couple plinking guns and that's maybe 10 that can do anything you would ever need a gun for.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I own two.

*flexes and kisses biceps*

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I don't have a license for mine. My grandpa is 92 so the plan is to say we found it in his belongings after he croaks

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
When you look through the sight, is everything super tiny like when you look backwards through binoculars?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

this thread is somehow still going so here's my second favorite gun to shoot

i haven't seen .22lr in stock on a store shelf even a single time since early 2013 but it's not too tough to find online if you're willing to go out of your way to look for it/pay extra for match grade ammo

also i wish that pearl grips were available for every gun

I'm the anime holding up the gun

• Locked thread