Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you own a gun?
I DO own a gun
I DON'T own a gun
View Results

• Locked thread
Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Which gun would you get to, on a budget, blow your brains out because gently caress this gay earth? Also, to answer the op's question, this is why I do not own a gun yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Two Feet From Bread posted:

I own several guns. One being a NAA mini-22lr revolver with a belt buckle holster.

I got this gun for several reasons:
1) Texas is open carry for pistols now so I can actually wear it.
2) No one realizes it is a gun. If I open carry with it, I don't really fear that someone is going to try and mug me for it.
3) The way the buckle and gun are set up, there is zero chance of an ND.

Finally, and most importantly:
4) Someone said that people with lots of big guns are compensating for small penises. So I got the smallest gun and put it as close to my penis as I could so everyone would know that my penis isn't small it is three guns long. :D

Now you just look like a human being with a tiny dick.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ork of Fiction posted:

Come on now, buddy. There's cheaper, cleaner ways to kill yourself. :unsmith:

None more instantaneous AND assured for the price.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ChrisHansen posted:

I know of many high ledges or windows that are free to access!

Or you can always go suicide by cop

You obviously haven't thought this through to the extent I have.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Alceste posted:

didn't read the whole thread, is anyone bothering to answer sincerely by this point? well here's my scrub collection, hate and/or TL;DR to your little heart's content

- mossberg 500 12 ga pump with 18" barrel originally for home defense, but I put a 28" barrel + choke on it and shoot clays with it a few times a year and it's fun as all hell ($250 or so, new)

- marlin 60 22LR semiauto rifle with a bsa sweet scope that my non-gun-owning friends and relatives love to shoot when they visit (and sometimes it shoots squirrels) ($160 for both, rifle was used)

- ruger american .308 bolt action rifle with a burris c4 scope, bipod and kydex cheek rest for hogs & deers (around $700 for everything, all new)

- steyr c9-a1 9mm pistol, which I plan to carry when my ltc finally loving comes in and I love it dearly (forget what I paid for it, maybe $350, used)

- wife's ruger lcr .38 spl revolver that she never shoots, just got some new grips that might make it not miserable ($250, used)

I get cheap stuff that works good, can't afford sexy or collectible, just reliable and effective. next I would really like a .357 snubby for the truck, maybe a security six or sp101, needs to be cheaper than a smiff

if anyone here actually cares about reasons, the most realistic possibility of having to use one of these in self defense in my opinion is in some kind of road rage incident, because poo poo has happened to me in the past that really made me wish I was armed. though as mentioned I have applied for a license to carry when out of the vehicle too. I feel that I should do everything I can within reasonable and legal boundaries to protect my family, and I am comfortable and well trained with firearms, plus they're fun, and all my best friends like to shoot so we go to the range together and talk about it a lot, and to me it just all makes sense even though I grew up in a very strict anti-gun household. every one is kept locked up when not on my person and the handguns and shotgun are in special quick access safes, and all the ammo is in separate locked boxes and the hunting rifles have trigger locks and bolt locks. peace.

eat every dick imaginable ain't poo poo happened to you justifying a motherfucking thing and you will eventually kill a loved one accidentally because you're a mongoloid dipshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Philthy posted:

He's too busy along the Mexican border these days.

No poo poo, huh.

• Locked thread