Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I'm not looking forward to this show or hearing Michael Cole for 4 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Nice new av, buds. I hope you enjoy the show anyway.

I didn't make it but it's much better than the RXT one. Needs more blood farts though. But ehhh.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

thehappyprince posted:

what kind of dystopian hellhole do you live in where your boss dictates how you live your life at weekends

Corporate America gets away with a lot

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

root posted:

I too have to work today so have fun decipherin' this disasterpiece.

It's beautiful

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Yes?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I told you guys not to watch.

I'm out.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
This mania stinks and they've pissed away all the good will they gave from Friday's show.

Stop watching wwe folks.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Don't worry guys now Charlotte is gonna pin Sasha to retain.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I can't wait for Sasha to eat the pin.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
But I do hope Sasha does win though.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I'm very glad this match is great.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
OH FOR FUCKS SAKE

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
That was a great women's match but for fucks sake why are all the over ones losing?

Is Vince trying to win a bet or something?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Jenkem Delivery posted:

This is the worst Wrestlemania

It's definitely not the worst, but man the finishes are bizarro world.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
This is a little long

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
This is gonna be a long main event to sit through.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
That wasn't a very good main event

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Controversial opinion: Mania wasn't that great.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Gammatron 64 posted:

Terrible, terrible booking. WWE, how is continually spiting your fans a good business decision?

I'm a big fan of the New Day, Ambrose and AJ Styles and it really sucks to see all of them snubbed at this event.

Roman Reigns is so terrible that he makes me appreciate John Cena.

Stop watching. It's more fun this way. In fact, it amplifies how poor it all is because when you don't watch for months, you come back to watch a big event like Mania, see nothing has changed...it makes the poor decisions stand out even more.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Gammatron 64 posted:

What's funny is that's exactly what I did. I haven't been watching since Royal Rumble lol

I don't remember when I stopped watching exactly but it's been several months, well before the Rumble (but I do still watch NXT, because it's very good, but I've even fallen behind on that as well aside from Takeover last friday) but the most telling sign that I made the right decision was coming to these threads and seeing the neverending parade of "gently caress this company" posts.

I'll never get why people still support the weekly booking. It defies all logic and reason. But then again, those Raw live threads are a hoot, so I'm torn. :shobon:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

MotU posted:

now that i know you don't watch fart blood I respect your poetry less

art comes from adversity and suffering and if you are just taking the easy way out i don't even know man

I've been a fan for almost 30 years: I bought Wrestlemania IX AND XI. I've suffered enough! :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Gammatron 64 posted:

A friend of mine keeps gushing about Lucha Underground so maybe I should watch that.

And I guess NXT is also on Hulu so maybe that WWE Network sub should get poo poo canned

I'm really really bad at keeping up with Lucha Underground. I gotta get better at that.

I try to like ROH but it's so loving dull I can't.

• Locked thread