Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

I've got some new watchers coming over, does anyone know of some decent videos or podcasts that give people a decent primer on the show tonight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Boy, this crowd looks dire. It's a shame these guys get to go out and have a match in front of... nobody.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It's because they're having trouble getting people in.

Does suck, though. You can see the stadium getting a lot more full at least. :unsmith:

Yeah, I've been seeing Twitter goin' off about it. It sucks for everyone involved. :smith:

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

MagicCube posted:

This is one of the best Wrestlemanias ever. The main event will only cement that.

Hmmm. I disagree.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Codependent Poster posted:

PPV channels don't do overruns.

It's been pretty explicitly said they have a 20 min overrun.

• Locked thread