Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

abraham linksys posted:

is it just me or does this seem like an awful way to watch wrestling. the stadium seating is ridiculously far away, the floor seats have no rise to them so you're gonna be staring at the back of someone's head and you probably can't see the giant TVs from that angle

If you aren't in the first 2 or 3 rows floor seating is usually poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Ring is very poorly mic'ed. I can hear hard bumps but not the refs count

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

There's conveniently a big black box next to the row of commentary tables.

Hmmmm

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Astro7x posted:

Honestly it was too long, I found it hard to be captivated for nearly 7 hours.

Wrestlemania should not be the event where everyone gets a turn. It should be the best of the best, the end cap to feuds, the start of new ones.

As the rock segment dragged on I really started thinking that the whole show was geared around trying to burn out the crowd as much as possible so that we would be too tired to boo Roman.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Astro7x posted:

I would cheer Roman as a midcard act that held the US title or something, came out and speared some fools, did the superman punch, and left. Every once in a while he gets a title shot and fails, you think he is going to win, but fails...

Everything in that first sentence is basically his Shield run, ya know when he was over like crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Moose is the correct answer to who has the best spear

• Locked thread