Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who wins?
This poll is closed.
Nova 12 18.18%
Heels 3 4.55%
gently caress Duke 51 77.27%
Total: 66 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

NOVA DOING THE LORDS WORK GOD BLESS gently caress NORTH CAROLINA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Feel for those UNC kids. Probably gonna fly back to campus and jump straight into an online African American studies midterm.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

"kris, great shot. Do you think Pete Rose should be reinstated?"

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I hope the UNC plane lands on the Tarmac and Grayson Allen is standing there giving the double birds.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jesus Christ imagine the greatest moment of your life and you have to spend it with loving Jim Nantz and Mark Emmert

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Shawn Cotureier posted:

If they get a parade it would have been cool to go but I'm starting a new job this week :(

Also I didn't go to Villanova and neither did anyone in my family, my sister goes to Temple and she's pissed right now

Hey she's still got Bill Cosby

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

BasicFunk posted:

Carolina got hosed by the officials. gently caress basketball. gently caress Villinova. gently caress Duke.

I'm sorry I can't hear you over the delicious screams of the victorious National Champion Villanova Wildcats

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Troy Queef posted:

The hilarious thing is for all he fellates them Nantz has the same number of green jackets as you, me or Greg Norman.

He can't golf and he's too young to have owned slaves so how else do you get one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

C. Everett Koop posted:

"I love my kids in that locker room so much. And I could give a poo poo about Carolina right now."

"Coach Williams Carolina's your team."

"Listen here, these kids played their drat hearts out. It didn't go our way but I'm so proud of them. It hurts. It hurts to see these kids you care about come so close and have it ripped out of their hands. It's so difficult. But you have to be proud and move on. Tomorrow's another day and they'll wake up, be proud of their accomplishments and get to work on a 75 word essay about George Washington Carver. That's life."

• Locked thread