Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sports
Sep 1, 2012
She ain't a lady 'til she over 280

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Ok...I'll try again. Here's Tara Lynn, size 16 US model.

slightly chubby dream girl

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i like this tredning video

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Has anyone itt actuakly waxed their bunghole before?? Pros and cons over shaving ? (I am NOT fat fyi, so we are o-k!)

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
My curves do not stand still while I show how fierce and beautiful I am with 'graceful' movements.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

jeff smisek posted:

Has anyone itt actuakly waxed their bunghole before?? Pros and cons over shaving ? (I am NOT fat fyi, so we are o-k!)
Feels good. Also afterwards your farts are hilariously loud and snappy.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Can u record one and post so that i can compare current farts? Thx

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

HAmbONE posted:

I am male and have never been waxed nor have I witnessed a waxing.

Anybody know the unspoken "rules and regulations" of brazilian waxing? Are clients expected to come straight from a shower to the appointment? Are there private cleaning facilities for genital areas if someone came after work? Does the salon have a right to refuse to work on areas say if there was signs of feces or dingleberries? Was this worker simply trying to be polite and not tell this woman she had a dirty rear end and this violated a rule but we can work around it?

I think they have wipes in the room so when you get undressed you can wipe yourself down. I imagine if you had a particularly gross situation going on they might wipe you down before they got started and if you had, like, poo poo caked on your rear end or something they would probably refuse service. Most salons I've been dragged to by my girlfriend have been staffed by fairly no-nonsense women and I can't imagine them putting up with your gross vagina more than they had to.

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Ok...I'll try again. Here's Tara Lynn, size 16 US model.

she has that thousand yard stare plus-sized models get when the delivery guy shows up at the photo shoot with a big bucket of Popeyes

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?

Internaut! posted:

she has that thousand yard stare plus-sized models get when the delivery guy shows up at the photo shoot with a big bucket of Popeyes

HAHAHAHAHAHA, great one, Jay Leno, lets get you back on the TV

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
wax ur gunt

wax ur gunt

wax ur gunt

wax ur gunt

wax ur gunt

wax ur gunt

wax ur gunt

wax ur gunt

wax ur gunt

wax ur gunt

wax ur gunt

wax ur gunt

wax ur gunt

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Solid life advice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH
As someone who works at a Laser Hair Removal clinic (I do management and accounting, not treatments), I can tell you that those questions are asked every time. Even if they are there for their 10th treatment.

Some people are super fussy and they change their mind every day.

• Locked thread