Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

HoAssHo posted:

I had to look up the conversion from stone to pounds and it's apparently 420 lbs. This chick isn't 420 lbs. I don't know what a 16 exactly looks like but I'm an 8 and I weigh 135, so I'm guessing she's maybe around like 180?

well if 8 is 135 double it for 16

so 270

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
what if there was poo crust all over her vag cause fat lady cant clean proper?

Also what happened to taint reaper?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

HoAssHo posted:

lol that's just freakish and bizarre

Agreed I find her rather disgusting.

HoAssHo posted:

That's not how it works, dude. Come on. A size 4 doesn't weigh 67.5 lbs, a size 2 doesn't weigh 33.75 lbs.

Another dude itt said the same thing but I didn't bother to respond because I assumed he was joking.

But but MATH!

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Apr 7, 2016

• Locked thread