Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Size 16 means she was at least 30 stone, right?

I had to look up the conversion from stone to pounds and it's apparently 420 lbs. This chick isn't 420 lbs. I don't know what a 16 exactly looks like but I'm an 8 and I weigh 135, so I'm guessing she's maybe around like 180?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Nightrain posted:

An Asian immigrant barely making minimum wage does want to go near some fat chicks rear end in a top hat....shocking

Her name was Lisa, which is a funny name for an Asian immigrant, and she owned the business.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

How does this moron think women deal with it? By not being disgusting sweaty pigs who can't wipe their asses properly, I guess?

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Yeah, only skinny people have sex. Idiot.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

AugmentedVision posted:

only skinny peopel should have sex fatso

I'm not fat. But I agree.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

AugmentedVision posted:

People who pretend to have a "thing" for features not commonly considered attractive are just deceiving themselves because they can't land babes

"A little on the thick side" is different than a big ol' fatso though. Plenty of people are into the former - not that many are into the latter.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Okay, that's a lot bigger than what I'm thinking of when I say I like 'em thick. I'm thinking like Christina Hendricks.

I probably still would though, don't get me wrong.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

lol that's just freakish and bizarre

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

It's weird how many of them laugh at the pain.

I wanna do this but it seems like it would be so awkward to have a stranger who isn't a doctor futzing around down there. Also, you probably have to let your pubes grow out a bit to get it done and I don't know if I'm willing to do that.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

I've heard that if you get lipo though, the fat will come back in a different area. It will now accumulate in an area where you didn't have much fat before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Divine Styler posted:

I'm no mathematician, but in pretty sure if an 8 weighs 135 a 16 would weigh 270.

That's not how it works, dude. Come on. A size 4 doesn't weigh 67.5 lbs, a size 2 doesn't weigh 33.75 lbs.

Another dude itt said the same thing but I didn't bother to respond because I assumed he was joking.

• Locked thread