Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I read all of the insane 342 page goon manifesto and I was not disappointed. HEck I even learned the secret identity of forums poster dad gay so what, and also that radium was a reclusive genius who programmed the SA forums as a root kit that automatically pays people to make good posts as part of a shadow cabal of monetized posters we don't know about.

e: lol.

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/718240416596889600

Minimalist Program fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Apr 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
here's a choice quote at random that I think would make a good performance art piece w. some piano backing music (think like that reading of Ginsberg's "America" set to Tom Waits music).

quote:

I must tell you I love you

regardless of your life choices and hold no grudge anger or jealousy for you saying you are loving one

of my childhood teammates from tribes and that he has a larger penis than my small penis and that I am

disgusting etc and that you organized and endorsed my attempted murder. AS it is all fictional on the

internet and unverifiable without subpoena of somethingawful's forums which were rigged by radium

to malfunction specifically for that reason, also the programming language the forums are on was

rigged as well h3h3 very elite.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Could somebody who doesn't have an idiot retard accent like I do, please do a performance reading of that quote I posted, w. some jazzy piano music and put it on tindeck so I can listen to it :(

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

if anyone reads this whole thing can we banish them to pet island

I read it. Heck, I went there, I read the whole thing, bought the t-shirt, took a picture and came back already and posted the picture in the PYF selfie thread w. the angry white middle aged dudes.

Applewhite posted:

Am I mentioned? If not I'm not reading it.

e: hang on I'll check.

e2: no.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Enfield posted:

you read 342 pages of dare posts you dingbat

Confession: I did not actually read all 342 pages

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

What the gently caress

I did read enough to notice that a large part of the 342 pages are simply repeats of previous pages, and I think maybe the true length of the insane goon manifesto is around 200 pages.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

scott zoloft posted:

To the guys that attempted to murder me

u were on meth and coke

I was depressed and had a death wish

we fought

u had weapons ( I may have tried to poke someone in the eye with my key)

I ended up in a coma

u guys ended up doing some other poo poo it was dumb etc etc

we met up in jail

we shook hands

apologized and that was that (for this issue)

aside from the medical costs and insurance costs etc I think we all learned a lesson that that type of

violence even when ur on a bunch of drugs isnt fun and can get us all killed and thrown in jail

we cried

the holding cell cried

everyone cried

jail sucks for all

For god's sake somebody with a cool voice do a reading of these w. some jazzy piano I beg of you....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Captain Yossarian posted:

What in God's name is wrong with this loving bozo?

He is ill and I hope he gets the help he needs.

• Locked thread