Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
is it a good idea to teach kids social justice in spanish class
gently caress you
this is some :laffo: stuff
:zoid:
social justice is totes good :nutshot:
lol no :secondpost:
you are offending xir feelings and zim will be very upset
the teacher was foolish for doing what she did
that's a hot tamale of a question :boom:
View Results

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lets discuss sexual orientation out of nowhere in a Spanish class with kids young enough that you'd have to explain the sexual part before the orientation part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My favorite thing about liberals is when they think you're being racist when you speak Spanish to people and you're white, because they're themselves really racist and forgot that it's not just FILTHY JOBSTEALING BROWNS that speak Spanish

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oh Hell No posted:

Also these types of people never take into account that Hispanic is an ethnic/cultural identity and not a race in itself. I know a lot of blond-haired blue-eyed Cubans and Venezuelans, and a lot of Haitians and Dominicans who look no different from your average black American, and the two groups arguably get different treatment from police and such. And that's not even getting into the Filipino-American experience.

I'm a white red headed Spanish-Mexican and it's really funny how literally every middle class white gut I've met doesn't understand how I can be a white guy named Sanchez

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's usually the ones who are trying soooooo hard to be anti racist or whatever too

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This racial group that covers like 4 continents natively and 2 from colonial empires is definitely all privileged as a whole

• Locked thread