Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
correct
yes
agree
View Results

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
because he's retarded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
I'm  gay

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

je suis PD

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
I like "the river"

welp, bye

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
toilet-footed bruce

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Ha were you hoping to see him tomorrow in Greensboro?

Too bad so sad

e: if you didn't know, because why would you? Bruce canceled his show in NC tomorrow in protest of the transphobic bill the state recently passed

Toadvine fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Apr 9, 2016

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm glad me made dumb white trash people angry

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Toadvine posted:

Too bad so sad

Yeah, no poo poo. Maybe don't elect stupid assholes next time so people will actually want to come to your dumbass state.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
what he's doing is right but his music is bad and he is retarded.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

les fleurs du mall posted:

Whoa, this guy is something else

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

les fleurs du mall posted:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Toadvine posted:

Too bad so sad

e: if you didn't know, because why would you? Bruce canceled his show in NC tomorrow in protest of the transphobic bill the state recently passed

i'm sorry you want to walk into girls restrooms to molest kids in north carolina

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
His music is poo poo, Seger and Mellencamp suck too.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Good MORNING GbS

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i don't think punishing his beloved fans on such short notice is a cool thing to do regardless of how backwards the lovely law is im sure most of his audience doesnt like it any more than he does. hes just a musician who after putting out some great records decades ago found a niche to stay somewhat relavant and make lots of money from having a dedicated fanbase and touring regularly - just stfu and play ur 3.5hr concert and then maybe dont return until they stop making such bad laws instead of punish the whole state over a couple of assholes and their "family values" policy. some parts of NC are really beautiful and super chill with plenty of nice ppl

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Apr 9, 2016

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
glory days/?? more like whore-y gays

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

(his entourage/fans)

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Mariana Horchata posted:

i don't think punishing his beloved fans on such short notice is a cool thing to do regardless of how backwards the lovely law is im sure most of his audience doesnt like it any more than he does. hes just a musician who after putting out some great records decades ago found a niche to stay somewhat relavant and make lots of money from having a dedicated fanbase and touring regularly - just stfu and play ur 3.5hr concert and then maybe dont return until they stop making such bad laws instead of punish the whole state over a couple of assholes and their "family values" policy. some parts of NC are really beautiful and super chill with plenty of nice ppl

Stop electing complete fuckwits who call a special session and pass discriminatory laws because Charlotte had the nerve to try not sticking it to the gays. If the electorate isn't responsible for putting those guys in office, then who is?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

The people get the government they deserve, etc

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i lolled

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
it was pretty quiet like the barest chuckle but it was technically out loud

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Dr Cheeto posted:

Stop electing complete fuckwits who call a special session and pass discriminatory laws because Charlotte had the nerve to try not sticking it to the gays. If the electorate isn't responsible for putting those guys in office, then who is?

lmbo you vote??

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

rfuck you op!

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zXs5s2P97K8

Stay golden pony boy

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

lol if you don't use the disabled toilets. They are the best public toilets, lots of room.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

Glory Holes

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Can't say I've ever encountered any "Retards Only" restroom signs. I most certainly am a huge insufferable prick.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Dr Cheeto posted:

If the electorate isn't responsible for putting those guys in office, then who is?

probably only the people who voted for them, which doesn't include the entire electorate.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Dr Cheeto posted:

whao pump ur brakes bro, I live in Massachusetts...ive just been to parts of NC before and thought it was a swell place (Asheville/Smoky Mtns NP).

anyways we handled all that gay rights stuff many moons ago, even subsidized healthcare for all was enacted here almost 10yrs ago - under a GOP governor no less :mitt:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

AEMINAL posted:

I'm  gay

:same:

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
was this really a problem? I mean transgender people using the opposite toilet and then the toilet paper catches fire or something? why did they make a law about this

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Zorodius posted:

was this really a problem? I mean transgender people using the opposite toilet and then the toilet paper catches fire or something? why did they make a law about this

Their reason was to protect women and children (not joking)

I'm guessing it was really to protest the leftward shift the country is undergoing? But mostly just to be discriminatory assholes like some people always are...

e: give it an hour or two and hopefully a masterful troll will post up itt and defend HB2

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
posting this here because i made it last night when i was drunk and the thread i posted it in got closed

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Zorodius posted:

Cause there were dongs in the ladies bathroom obviously.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

I AM OBSESSED WITH MY BATHROOM

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Professor Shark posted:

I'm glad he made dumb white trash people angry

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

the toilet thing will become an issue again when you have transwomen who are also attracted to women using the bathrooms

also if the person is really ugly

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
just remember most of the ppl found doing weird poo poo in public toilets are social conservatives

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Mariana Horchata posted:

just remember most of the ppl found doing weird poo poo in public toilets are social conservatives

prude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Professor Shark posted:

I'm glad me made dumb white trash people angry

• Locked thread