Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Aint seen a proper animal's of BYOB thread and figured Id give it a shot...

This is my little maneater / poo poo machine... He is a 11 week old Rottweiler Puppy as featured in a couple of other threads:

He is a true BYOB Pet, wasted on weed he found in the garden, evidence still in mouth...

He also likes to jump INTO the Dishwasher when people aren't looking...

And he shits.. ALOT, Parading around in it like the little poo poo machine he is...

But - the thread wouldn't be complete without some proper man eaters... These are my old dogs.. RIP Ulrika, most badass Presa Canario ever!

POST your (WO)MAN EATERS / LITTLE (or BIG) Shitters...! (Alternativly, other fluffy animals that could potentialy be considered food if said man eaters / little shitters are hungry).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
this is my dog, known as "the hound", "lord houndsworth", "houndsington" or "houndsley":

the hound at the beginning of our walk the other day

the hound enjoying the snowstorm we got here last monday

the hound going a little bit off trail to investigate the woods

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

sorry luvcow but is something wrong with your dogs spine?? i've never seen a dog walk like that :ohdear:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

sorry luvcow but is something wrong with your dogs spine?? i've never seen a dog walk like that :ohdear:

he is a very peculiar hound

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

The pictures I am getting in my head now... Oh good greif.

<3 <3 Vanisher

MrWillsauce

Why does your dog have two tails?

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

MrWillsauce posted:

Why does your dog have two tails?

Maybe it's a reptile cross-breed that lost it's tail once, grew two new.. Hydra style.

<3 <3 Vanisher

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

Uxzuigal posted:

Maybe it's a reptile cross-breed that lost it's tail once, grew two new.. Hydra style.

i think one is a spare tail

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

December Octopodes posted:

its is like shark's teeth, once one tail breaks off the next one rotates up into place

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

December Octopodes posted:

Id be careful with which one I grab, it does look kinda... moist.

<3 <3 Vanisher

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

Uxzuigal posted:

Id be careful with which one I grab, it does look kinda... moist.

it hardens up and changes color after some time

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Found this nice lady in my backyard 2 weeks ago. No one has responded to the signs and Natty is not happy about it. I don't have a picture of him bowing up at the dog through the back door so here he is in chill mode:

Fortunately a friend found a foster situation for the doggy if she turns out not to be chipped

She will need more attention and training than I could responsibly handle, but no way I was going to call the county. Last I heard they don't even give pit breeds a chance :( now she has that and soon nice dogtrained human people to give more of these kissies to:

FluffieDuckie

Hugh Malone posted:

Found this nice lady in my backyard 2 weeks ago. No one has responded to the signs and Natty is not happy about it. I don't have a picture of him bowing up at the dog through the back door so here he is in chill mode:

Fortunately a friend found a foster situation for the doggy if she turns out not to be chipped

She will need more attention and training than I could responsibly handle, but no way I was going to call the county. Last I heard they don't even give pit breeds a chance :( now she has that and soon nice dogtrained human people to give more of these kissies to:

you're good people

and yes, most shelters are overrun with pits and they have almost no chance. you're doing the right thing

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
*LOTS* of Puppy Pictures... Cba formating 22 of em here so use the link:
http://imgur.com/a/olj0O

Sneak Peak:

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keep Autism Wired

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
this doc has been really unsettling for me today, it's bananas