Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

I just want to say that Hue light integration with the show will never not be awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

I don't really understand why everyone is dog-piling on Syfy. No one has spoken publicly about the show at all. No one in charge has said they are worried about it. It's not like they've bumped it for movie re-runs and stuck it at midnight.

Yeah, the ratings aren't blockbuster, but with the failure of Hunters I think they'll keep it around for at least another season. They are still promoting the hell out of it.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

Evernoob posted:

Well it is not so much about it getting cancelled, but is has not yet been renewed. Last season got renewed in March 2015, so if they want a 2017 season they better hurry.

Last season also aired 4 months earlier. I would wait until July to start getting worried.

• Locked thread