Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clockworks
Apr 3, 2011
The season two premiere did really poor in the ratings. http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/syfy-tv-show-ratings-updated-33879/

Like I don't understand how almost every other show on the network is doing better than it. I hope its just because they released that episode a few weeks early online. This is the worst kind of show to be canceled without an ending.

Given how well the critics received the second season and how good the premiere was, I can see it picking up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clockworks
Apr 3, 2011
Its probably doing well on streaming sites. Can't see Hulu developing such a niche app if it wasn't otherwise. This was posted yesterday.

quote:

For fans of Syfy’s 12 Monkeys, we introduced a new, immersive virtual environment to watch the entire first season, only on Hulu. Viewers who navigate to the 12 Monkeys show page will be automatically transported to the iconic Temporal Facility, which houses the time machine, in this time travel thriller. Hulu partnered with the show’s executive producer, Terry Matalas, and production designer, John Mott, to create the space which includes real time rendered environments and animations that make you feel like you’re living in the show itself. We are excited to present the first show space in the Hulu VR app, featuring a 12 Monkeys time traveling space for fans. We are looking forward to bringing more of these spaces to the app for viewers to immerse themselves in the shows they love.

http://www.hulu.com/press/posts/hulu-vr-app-now-supports-oculus-rift-headsets-includes-themed-viewing-space-from-syfy-s-12-monkeys

• Locked thread