Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
This is a Good Show. Glad it's almost back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Rocksicles posted:

Watched the first episode last week. loving great start.

I've seen it too and mostly agree though the last scene made me roll my eyes a bit.
According to the season preview though, It looks like that little wrinkle gets ironed out pretty quickly- the standoff between Cole and whatshername

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Hell yes time-travelling bitches! Watch this poo poo tonight!

I really like this show :cheers:

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Kirk Acevedo can do no wrong IMO but put with him with Aaron Stanford (I miss Nikita!) and it's just beautiful. Love the chemistry between those two!

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
drat this is such a good show. Nothing more to add given what has already been said about the characters and such. Well other than Striking Woman is indeed striking. Holy moly she's beautiful.

Also,

I found my purpose made me squeal. As did seeing Col. Tigh again!

Edit: Wtf! A.V. Club gave the 2nd episode a C.

isaboo fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Apr 27, 2016

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Ya'll this show is so drat good. Echoing the love for the Cole/Ramse bromance but I like the Cassie and Jennifer duo a lot as well. I guess that's on hold for a bit though since Jennifer is going solo hyena.

I just love the whole COLLAPSE TIME ITSELF thing. It's spooky and crazy and just bonkers fun.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
^^ you crazy this season owns.

I like the "monster of the week" type poo poo

Has it been explained how the return trip works for tethered travelers? When Cassie returned at the start of this episode no one knew it was her returning. Do the travelers just "will" their back whenever they want?

VV thanks I totally forgot about the injection thingie

isaboo fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Jun 4, 2016

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Got-dang that was an awesome episode. Love love love this show and count me in as another that absolutely adores Crazy Jennifer. That actress is killing it. Kinda like the actress that plays Raven on The 100. Both are scene stealers and just fun to watch.

isaboo fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Jun 8, 2016

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Great episode. In a show with many Good Things about it, Jennifer continues to be the Best Thing.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Woohoo that is good news! So much about this episode was fantastic- Deacon being Deacon, Jones headbutting Ramse like a fuckin' boss, Jeniifer's moment to herself, and of course Cassie running back to Cole.
This latest episode was one of my favorites of the entire series, and I was thinking that if the show didn't get renewed, it felt as if it would make a great penultimate episode to the series finale.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
I am stoked for tonight's episode. It's about drat time :classiclol:

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Yeah Continuum is really good and deserves a watch by any sci-fi fan but the monkey show is better. Continuum had some really strong cast members and some good chemistry among them all but I think 12M is better in that respect. Also Kiera from Continuum was a badass but Jennifer Goines is just the coolest ever. And then there's Deacon, so....

I just hope the last season of 12M doesn't get the same treatment as Continuum's 3rd in the sense that production values were way down as well as the writing. I was so disappointed in the last bit of Continuum... though I'm glad we got closure with it and I'll be even more glad if 12M ends on its own terms, which it seems it will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

indigi posted:

Hi I just started season 2 and wanted to know if Cole and Cassandra get together this season. If they don't I'm not watching anymore. Thanks in advance for all your help,

I don't think you'll be disappointed

I'm halfway through S1 of my rewatch and holky gently caress July 2017 cannot get here fast enough I love this show so much

isaboo fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Nov 27, 2016

• Locked thread