Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm surprised they didn't just do a hand wave away of Ramse's hand and instead he's just wearing a fingerless glove.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The preview showed the female member of the 12 in the 20s.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

ShakeZula posted:

Do you really think there's any chance that Roger Cross won't show up if 12 Monkeys gets even one more season? Are you forgetting basic Canadian law?

It really seems like the law has been amended in recent years to add Ryan Robbins to it. He's really getting into everything now.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Oh man, who else laughed really hard at that reveal?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So I guess things are cyclical in some way because this past "Primary" was also the crazy kid of a biochemist.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That could just be a temporary thing because of time breaking down at that instant. Didn't they do the same thing in season 1 back when Ramse was running around with the Monkeys?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Her thing was also that she was raised in the whole Corporate Congress structure so she thought everything was fine.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Seeing that things are so far lining up I guess last week's episode will still have happened.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I have a feeling that the injections only protect you from minor changes like your memory changing with events mostly staying the same but isn't a permanent solution if you've changed things enough that you're dead/never existed.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Dr. Faustus posted:

Uh what the Hell? Cole... shotgun? Eh?

Can't be paradoxed if they're already dead.

Well, they probably would explode but it wouldn't really break time as bad since they have stopped being a primary at that point.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Dr. Faustus posted:

I wonder if The Witness' mask is suppsed to evoke gas-mask imagery?

Cassie's got some hosed-up poo poo going on. Deacon why wouldn't you let her finish her sentence?

It's a plague doctor mask.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

She's been Groundhog Day'ed. I guess there are some things that time will not let happen. This is too extreme of a paradox.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So I guess it's a safe bet we haven't seen the last of dead FBI agent considering his comments toward Cole earlier in the episode. Cole probably told him that hey, if I start talking to you and it seems like I don't remember something don't let on.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I am wondering if future Jennifer was telling her past version the truth when she said she ran away.

Also kind of wondering who the Witness is going to be. They kind of can't just have him be some random guy, they've kept his identity secret way too long. I could see him being either one of the main characters or Ramse's son.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

One thing I'm kind of sad that they dropped was the whole prehistoric body thing from the first season where they got the virus samples initially from some ancient corpse they found frozen in the mountains. It never really went anywhere even though it looked like it was going to and they haven't mentioned it at all this season so it's pretty clearly set aside.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Gonz posted:

Deacon owns.

Deacowns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A

Thanks, Deacon.

Theacon.

The best part of that was when Deacon finished coming down the ladder while singing that song he did the Breakfast Club fist raise.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Was chemo a thing in 57?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

When you think about it, who else has been there for everything? Who else knows every step and move? Who else could the Witness be?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

It was hinted at. They got Jones' husband to build it because of his knowledge of time travel stuff.

It probably isn't the same as Splinter technology because they basically had that already but he claimed that what they would be working on would take decades to come to fruition.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yes, this season has one more left making 13, however they've already announced that next season is only going to be 10.

So it definitely looks like Cassie is going to end up being the Witness. With stuff like the knowledge of genetics helping to create the Messengers and the fact that there's no way for anyone else to know about the house. Also it adds a little hosed up extra kick to the part where she was possessed by the Witness.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Season finale!

Season finale!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Wait, Madeline Stowe?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lol, they're really milking that.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Messengers brought knives to a gun fight.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I was going to be super annoyed if they had actually ended things without revealing the Witness. I guess TIME BABY makes sense seeing as both Cassie and Cole are immune to timeline changes.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Evernoob posted:

I'm all catched up. What an awesome season finale!

PS : didn't the "Merry Christmas" line come straight out of the original movie from the original telephone call?

Not only that, it was the actress from the movie who said the line.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Well, Olivia (the 12 Monkeys lady) was just seen in 2044 and she was looking pretty spritely for being almost 100.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I think you posted that in the wrong thread.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The whole tether thing doesn't make a ton of sense and it seems like it is mostly there to explain why people don't instantly return from missions.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Them getting together changes the course of history itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

People are assuming it will be the last season because season 2 didn't get very good ratings and season 3 got a shorter episode order.

• Locked thread