Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer
Sounds like they screened 8 of the 13 episodes for critics and it is still a good show. Excited for the premiere!

Season 2 trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwRJ3fol1J0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
This is still a Fun and Good show. Love the Cole and Ramse banter.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

wormil posted:

My DVR cut off as Cole and Reilly were pointing guns at each other. Did I miss anything?

I loaded up the episode on demand because the same thing happened to me, and no. Just a wide angle shot of the two of them pointing guns and looking distressed, then credits.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
This is a really drat good show. I can dig the new status quo.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
So now are there lethal paradox bubbles all over the timestream or is it significant that the paradox was triggered 100 years in the past?

Ramse is awesome. Cassie needs to chill out though.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Is Continuum worth watching if you dig this show?

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Thanks guys, will put it on my summer binge list.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

GreenNight posted:

Ramsey owns and I'm glad the actor has a good role after Fringe.

:same:

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I'm pretty intrigued at the possibilities of all this. I figure it's a case of the plague being required to create a timeline that was "weakened" enough (or primed) that it then became susceptible to collapse by paradox. One thought is that Project Splinter wouldn't have progressed enough for the Messengers to get where they needed without Jones' fanatical quest to stop her daughter's death. Another thought is that it seems like the Primaries are sensitive to events outside of their direct personal timeline (the voices, red forest, etc) that perhaps a significant extinction type event (the plague) could have destabilized the "gears" enough to make the timeline extra brittle.

I dunno. I'm still down for more and man it's good to have Michael Hogan on my TV again in a substantial capacity (he certainly didn't do a while lot in Fargo).

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Goddamn the dialogue was on point this week. Love it.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
He is a pro tier supporting actor for a best friend / partner type. My wife and I were both glad to see him in this and he is great as Ramse. Wish he had been in more of Fringe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
This is a lovely show.

• Locked thread