Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hey all,

Report came in for the thread, and I apologise that it was late, and I've been asked to pop by.

Elephant Ambush posted:

Sorry global women. You will continue to be objectified and commodified in all media because Endorph and some other internet lesbians think objectification is hot and okay.

This post is half a hair short of earning you a sixer. I'm honestly inclined to just straight up give it out, but I would prefer that Goons just not be fuckwits with each other.

There were a couple of spicy hot takes around this post as well. I legit get that there's a lot of completely justified anger surrounding the fighting game community controversies atm, but please try to funnel it in the right direction and be more constructive with your posts.

If anyone else is being a turd ITT please hit the report button, or PM one of the Idiots Three and we'll drop by to sort it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Dryzen posted:

I'm sorry if you would rather have this pmed to you but I don't understand how something incredibly hostile and hosed as that, especially calling people "internet lesbians", is only half a hair short.

If all it takes to be on just the right side of arguments is to not just directly tell someone they're pretending to be gay for internet points then Jesus man

Not that's fair, I've asked the mod team to take another look at it as well to ensure a warning was the right call.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Sorry I posted this in the wrong thread!

Infinitum posted:

Yeah nah this thread is right.

I've listened to your feedback, gone back to have another re-read in context, and they've been giving their marching orders.
In my role as IK I am trying to be as supportive as I can be, and I want you to know that I'm I 100% have your back if someone is being homophobic/bigoted/racist/etc in threads.
I hope this comes across in my posts whenever I have to stop in and make a decision, and I apologise if I give off a brusk or flippant impression by posting like an Aussie :v:

In this case I made the wrong call the first time, as my personal modding style is to issue warnings more than probes.
They're off for six, and they'll be looked at by a mod on top of it.