Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Lord_Magmar posted:

(unlikely because human to animal is a hard sell for a fighting game hurtbox scenario)

Looks like somebody never mained Valkenhayn in BB. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

TulliusCicero posted:

Phone posting sometimes has things get lost in translation. I didn't know about the Saudi Prince SNK thing tbh: is it MBS or some other one? That's pretty :yikes:. Surprised SNK hasn't put out an Arabian character (honestly a Middle Eastern Warrior in Samsho would be pretty cool tbh)

They did. Her name is Najd and she was super good in early KoF14.

Efb; slow rear end phone posting.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

It’s obviously an extreme close-up of Daimon’s foot. :colbert:

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
XIII was the last KoF game I actually practiced on. It was great, even if the EX characters were generally OP.

That said, why is Krohnen so goddamn good in XV. :negative:

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
Finally getting around to watch the various Evo top 8s, and I have to say. The Melty Blood top 8 was hype as gently caress.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Wait....does she have a dandy step, now? :stare: (2min mark)

Also, lol at the streaming super. I don't know if I just didn't read the screen right, but not being able to see life bars while its active is going to be annoying as poo poo.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
I’m honestly shocked they haven’t added any Mahoyo characters yet.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Weird Pumpkin posted:

that's true, I more just meant that they exploit stuff the best but I dunno how to even phrase what I meant 12 hours later

that Ushiwaka lady looks cool imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weq79dLy6cs

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Glagha posted:

The secret to all grapplers is that we actually have poo poo reflexes and bad inputs and want to play a character who moves slow because dashing and combos are hard. I'm not taking any questions

This is why KOF has the best grapplers because you still get to zip around the screen while tossing your opponents around even more. :colbert:

I haven't had time to play fighting games in forever, but if I ever got back in, I would rock Clark/Shermie/O.Yashiro in a loving second.

AlternateNu fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Dec 21, 2022

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
The new KOFXV patch looks dope as hell, even if it looks like Iori and Benimaru are the big winners. Finally, Krohnen is merely good instead of busted and O.Yashiro is better than Yashiro. :getin:

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

The Dave posted:

Also Apocalypse from the X-men cartoon should be one.

John Colicos has been dead for 23 years. :(

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WywK0crlHTY

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah-Kfc6Wbbg

:crossarms:

That's a deep loving cut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
Just got a chance to watch the SNK World Championship from this past weekend, and goddamn. That was one of the best KoF tournaments I've ever watched. Xiao Hai collapsing in the semis and the rise of Laggia were sights to behold. And while I knew of Soola, I didn't realize she was actually that loving good. Her Chris was terrifying. :stare:

Also, new Wolves game looks loving sweet. Makes me want to spin up my PS2 copy of Mark. Hard agree that they should cut the sparkle effects by about 50-75% and maybe drop the hitstop by about 20%.