Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
He must have started in the basement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Doesn't gas come out of the pump with basically the bare minimum amount of pressure anyway?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Look, this guy had a cashier flirting with him, the new mother was obviously sitting on a hot commodity.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The keys for new car have these chips in them nowadays that should prevent starting the wrong car, I think?

At least I hope that's why they charge a fuckton of money for replacement keys, anyhow.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Furia posted:

Ok but why would you deploy a loving helicopter out of loving nowhere?

Can I just send out helicopters wherever by tipping the cops?

American law enforcement loves their choppers.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

TheMostFrench posted:

I love how Twitter was designed with the idea of sending out small thoughts and ideas by having a strict character limit, but people still write stories/rants/small essays post by post. They just can't contain the stdh.

I would be happy to see a social media platform that also limits how frequently you can post, so that if you shared one crazy thought today then that is your limit - go and think about something else for a while.

Twitter limits the number of times you can post in a day. It's an absurdly high amount, yet some people still have multiple accounts because of this.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Trebek posted:

What is the answer?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Ratjaculation posted:

As long as you are responsible for the 2mb "Be green, don't print" .bmp

That usually ends up being the sole thing on the last page of the email when you print it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Avenging_Mikon posted:

It's from Alabama. Don't they condone sister-sexing?

As long as the sister is of the same race.