Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Khazar-khum posted:

Soles

This covers pages but is worth it

http://imgur.com/a/hQndk

viral marketing for the new sonic game is going some dark, dark places

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

throw that in the pile of "stdh where the writer is way more irritating/less cool than the fictional antagonist"

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Monicro posted:

In all fairness y'all do know that kissing and loving are different things, right

not the way i do it

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Non Serviam posted:

Without the added angsty rebellious teen poo poo, "Columbine :the musical" is a pretty funny concept.

- live from the south park writers room

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Yeah I have no reason to believe "person is dumb on Twitter" is being faked. I think "person is dumb on Twitter" is actually there mission statement

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

In scared gun owner land, life is Left 4 Dead.

but for some reason all the zombies look like Louis

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

Why's this dude loving the Samaritan that tried to help him?

a new bible for a new era

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

We used to finger wag after we beat certain teams in fencing but it was solely to be as smug as possible.

It's rapscallions like you who are ruining the noble pass time of fencing

*readjusts monocle*

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

in ten Years people will still be asking each other where they were when curious lump got owned

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Troper tales are the best part of this loving thread

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Kajeesus posted:

Earlier today, a friend told me a story about a pirate with a steering wheel down his pants. Apparently it was "driving his nuts." I asked him how that worked, since nuts can't drive on their own, and a steering wheel obviously isn't enough to do it. What, does he have a little set of rolling wheels down his pants, or maybe a small dinghy? When he couldn't answer my questions I, without missing a beat, called him out on his obvious stdh. He was visibly shaken, and ran from the room crying, applause, blowjobs, Einstein.

I don't understand why anyone would go to such lengths to lie. If you know enough to identify a pirate, you also know that boats need to be in water to drive.

don't you dare compare one of the greatest jokes ever written to the pokémon go trash. I'm getting heated over here

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Inter gender MMA, now there's a good idea

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Non Serviam, are you not American? Serious question, because I don't think you get American racial dynamics at all and these kind of posts keep coming from you. I'm not trying to "gotcha", I'm just genuinely curious

Zelder has a new favorite as of 17:44 on Aug 28, 2016

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Like urban is the most ancient of dog whistles, right there alongside thug and eloquent

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I am giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he's just a hapless foreigner who doesn't understand the nightmare world that American racial politics occupy...

...and probably every country, now that I think about it.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Maybe he's just from an insanely dumb country.

Or, dear God, maybe he's Australian. Yikes.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Non Serviam posted:

I'm not from the US, no. However, in the text "urban" appeared as opposed to "rural." he didn't say "against urban youth" or "urban thugs." you can't just see the word "urban" and immediately assume it's racially loaded. As for zombie, even other posters expressed their puzzling about that one; devoid of context, we can't just assets every bad word is code for "black."

There's this whole theory about me being racist European, and how I say "liberals are racists," so it's hard for me to honestly take the fun away from them. However, I was born in South America, and I didn't say "liberals are racists" (I did imply that there's a constant condescension on the part of pasty white assholes trying to defend us poor minorities).

I don't remember where the red text came from, but I'm guessing it was me telling another pasty white SA user to shove his white man's burden up his rear end and stop seeing racism everywhere.

I hope that helps.

Buddy one of these days I'm going to take you on a fishing trip,just you and me, and I'm going to explain what a dog whistle is to you, and you're going to get woke as gently caress. It'll be very exciting for you.

And I'm black so you can trust that this info bomb will be coming straight from the source.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Non Serviam posted:

Personally, I'd like to see an MMA fight between a trained fighter and someone who learned on YouTube.

Fred Ettish vs Johnny Rhodes is what you're looking for

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

"Hello, doctor? My eight year old is so woke that it's affecting her grades, she can't get any sleep and she's missing the bus in the morning."

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I generally think it would be poor form to post a story wherein I break a woman's nose while droning on like a busted SHODAN clone

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Suck my digit u nerds

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Dang this convo went from like 1 to 10 right away

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I thought manic pixie dream girls were just sexy magical negros in that they exist to give aimless white dudes clarity

Of course this implies that Bagger Vance isn't sexy and that couldn't be further from the truth

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

the big book of British gardens

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Nostradingus posted:

The last time I went to the theater in my rural hometown, there was just one guy yelling "I am Batman" every 10 minutes or so. It wasn't even a Batman movie

Sorry I didn't realize I was being so loud

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

BobbyK posted:

God I love troper tales

They're violently inane and I love them for it

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Fruit Smoothies posted:

Continued: https://imgur.com/gallery/qHrK6

None of this happened. Not even sure I agree with it as a method of getting a kid into charity / random acts of kindness.

Becoming a Santa sounds like some assassin's creed poo poo

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Parsley sage rosemary and Goku

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

"How do I think black people talk? Well it's a little something like this..."

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

RoboRodent posted:

I know someone who owns a bat'leth.

He doesn't keep it sharpened and instead uses it as a nerdy display item rather than a weapon because he's not a goddamn moron.

I'm not sure both of these can be true

gently caress YOU BOBBYK

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

LanceHunter posted:

My deep, deep hope for the post-millennial generation is that they have a massive popular backlash against nerd poo poo. Like, when they hit their rebellious phase they key in to the fact that the best way to piss off their parents is to hate Harry Potter and Star Wars.

"Someone help my incredibly buff jock son keeps knocking my anime dvds out of my hands"

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Henchman of Santa posted:

55-year-old comedian Dan Nainan has been scoring interview after interview with various publications about his story as a millennial who left a cushy job to be a successful comic, a millennial undecided voter, a millennial who voted for Obama and then Trump, etc. He is also a lunatic who harasses every comic who makes fun of this obvious bullshit and even said he would fight one to the death on the Isle of Man.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/05/the-media-s-favorite-millennial-is-a-55-year-old-comedian.html

It's extremely cool that I'm going to live to see the death of journalism and possibly the death of information as we know it

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

were approaching the urr troper tale

"Me ugg am lancer in band of 5 with zugg, trugg, clegg and shiro (am nickname), here me crowning moment of badass"

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Danaru posted:

Even ignoring the stdh, why would you put a brazzers decal on your car

because the walls between the internet and real life are rapidly degenerating

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

uggggggggh white people who think that having a black friend is inherently funny/noteworthy are so tiresome.

Source: I've been that black friend too many times in the past

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Dejawesp posted:

Will you be my black friend so I can post racist stuff on the internet and then reference you to protect myself from call outs?

stdh: me having a friend

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

God Hole posted:

This has been making the rounds on my friend's social media lately. Not only did this not happen, but someone thought that this disgusting incest fantasy would make a good meme, and then it did.

Jesus lady cut your fingernails, no one should hear you fingering yourself

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Make Love to this Doctor!

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

eat the tall.

It's gonna take all day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zelder