Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

sinburger posted:

Pretty sure the guy is being sarcastic and is 100% aware of what he is doing.

Poe's Law

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

- This anonymous troper took a level in badass between sixth and seventh grade. Sixth grade? I was teased, hated by pretty much everyone, driven to tears at times. You know, the usual. I did however plant the seeds for my upgrade. I was already tall, handsome, strong, and smart. So the next year comes around, and early on I'm already getting some form of respect. When I tried out for wrestling is when I really got noticed. Among my team, I was easily one of the best, even though I was just a rookie, I was good at other sports too, even though I didn't have time to try out for the teams, and I was aware that there were plenty girls crushing on me. I just didn't have time for them either. It went as far as people claiming that I could beat THEM in a fight. Black people. That's serious.
Even The Blacks are afraid to fight me.

Tunicate posted:

2 days later my colleague (it turned out to be the fat gal in the office) starts screaming in agonizing gastronomical pain and we have to call an ambulance for her. She is legit having seizures and vomiting and crying and everyone in the office is freaking the hell out

FP Edit: Ha! Didn't realise there'd be this much support! I am in the UK; I don't work there any more nor live in the same city and this was around 5 years ago.
Send boobs... hell send anything!
My 2 favorite parts of this are the fake antagonist of a fat girl(also probably an SJW) and the request for boobs. Imgur's FP politics get me everytime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

No '#Instagram' or '#joanneprada' or any link to the instagram? Not even a selfie, snapchat or vine of you interrupting the wedding? Liar

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Yeah, white Engineering students really loving like drinking heavily the instant they get into uni. I'd assume it's because they're only kept in line by domineering helicopter parents throughout high school, and then the moment they move into a sharehouse or on-campus living and turn 18 they start making up for lost time.

Also I will never not find Americans referring to utes as "trucks" hilarious. Also American moms calling their kids FirstName MiddleName when they're mad :mad:

Apparently this is an Australian term so I don't think you have the authority to mock America Mr(s). CROWS J EVERYWHERE. :colbert:

(FirstName MiddleName would be like a level 2 on the anger scale. FirstName MiddleName LastName is meltdown)

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Christo posted:

I'm aware of that, but those are cases where the assailant specifically wants to disfigure and torture someone. Why would you take it with you to robbery, especially when you're already armed with a shotgun? Even if you're worried about getting disarmed, I'd think pocket sand or something would make a better back up weapon.

He was planning to dispose of the body but didn't know how much acid it takes to dissolve a human body.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

sweeperbravo posted:

The one upside of these stories is that they make me really appreciate my boyfriend and the fact that he doesn't pick the scab of an existing mental illness. He's a really good guy and i am blessed

Looks like you've got a bluepill beta wrapped around your cruel, woman finger. Just don't let him know that you're banging his alpha friend. :biotruths:
(What is the redpill relationship boogeyman? Is it like cuckolds and their constant "BIG BLACK BULL BANGS MY WHITE WIFE" thing or is it something that is more materialistic?)

So, reading through this, I loved reading the "strategies" and "cheat codes" parts the best. Can you really call it a strategy or a cheat code to pay a prostitute to have sex with you? It's not like you had to dial the konami code in your phone and go to some glitched spot and stand there for 3 hours.

Postal Parcel has a new favorite as of 10:56 on Jun 12, 2016

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Straight from the front page of imgur

and so on

e:

Thin Privilege posted:

More restitution

quote:

Customer: “What the h***l is this! I SAID I WANTED THE AVOCADO ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SALAD!”

They apparently have videos now? They're also terrible and obviously legitimaze the text.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ3rK4RRTxo

Wait, what is h***l? It's one too many for hell, unless there's a helll...

Postal Parcel has a new favorite as of 10:08 on Jun 21, 2016

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

davidspackage posted:

Dude in the 3 am walk story told the guys on the bench how he got an Evee. Is this just a continuing story of a white kid living and learning about Pokemon as he encounters Magical Negroes?

That(3DS) is the prequel. Now, 20+ years later, older and "wiser" he once again meets a new black generation to "play" pokemon with while simultaneously being terrified.
KEEP IT REAL

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

CannedMacabre posted:

My brother's ghost is now a Pikachu!
http://imgur.com/gallery/nrXqeqc

"This person found Pikachu on his brother's grave. Twitter text translates (roughly) to: "My brother loved Pikachu. He had a Pikachu Tomb (Rhea is a Pikachu in Pokemon GO)"

quote:

"A pikachu was at the gravesite of my (his?) little brother who loved Pikachu"
Pikachu is rare in Pokemon GO and doesn't appear that often.
On the other hand, maybe Rhea is a pokemon

I had to reread this so many times before I got that the person speaking was female and the target was male. I don't know why but the beginning sentences just threw me off.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Take that you cop-hating BLM lieberals :smug:

e: https://www.facebook.com/Cwthomasjr/posts/1262375833773270

I'd need to see the couple to believe it, but this just reads so much like STDH

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

What a weirdo, everyone knows [redacted] guys are the hottest ethnicity of all. And don't even get me started on [redacted] women, phwoar!

See, up to that point, or at the very least, the line "You're pretty hot for a [redacted] guy" is believable.
After that is when it ventures into "is this just a poor parody?" territory.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

kimbo305 posted:

Someone get me the name of that sushi place -- that's some quick delivery.

Do you know how long a visit to the hair salon takes?

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Don't know if this is up here but...

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

I assume the crying is because they're laughing so hard.
Also, the brother is 10? That definitely scans as a 10-year old. (This story feels like it'd make much more sense if it were an older brother)

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Jesus loving christ

Though as a former vegan, can confirm that all sex partners are vetted via hours of slaughterhouse footage

is your dick11xender12x longer than his?