Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Yeah $2 bills are pretty uncommon but i'm sure most people know of them. Then again I haven't really seen or heard about them in probably 10-15 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

CordlessPen posted:

My girlfriend used to work for a small claims court TV show (like Judge Judy) and they almost had a case where a man was suing his date because they didn't have sex after their first encounter. In order to appear on the show, he had to provide a breakdown of all the things that he was suing for, and he claimed to be suing for the dinner and drinks, the gas to and from the date and the toilet paper that she used when they got to his place.

It ended up never happening, because the girl canceled their first shoot date, and the guy withdrew before their second, but the "judge" seemed to think that the guy actually had a chance if he could prove that the date wasn't a gift, but an exchange of services or some kind of loan or advance (like it was implied that she'd pay him back for his half).

How? Even if it was true they made some kind of deal for sex in exchange for the date wouldn't he be admitting to prostitution?

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

The STDH is that the guy regained composure.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Why would that contest be against the law for children?

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Jesus Christ is he saying that every female friend he had in high school got beaten by their boyfriend? War on women indeed.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Its easy to join the Army, its not easy to write "The Man Who Sold The World".

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
What vert are you where you just cry every night?

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Commander Quack posted:

From the retail thread in BFC:

I like the part where him and his boss are laughing about the (not-real) woman being a snowflake but then his boss said he can take a break if his feelings are hurt.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I have alot of questions about this story. He is from a small conservative christian town but English isn't his first language? I got the vibe that he was trying to allude to middle america so I guess it could be another country. He's black and the city is run by the KKK but his Uncle who impregnated his mom who I also assume is black and is in a high position of power within the town?

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
He's know 12 people who were killed or maimed by seatbelts? How could that even be possible, why would you make up such an obvious lie?

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Its a self fulfilling prophecy. It started out fake but it's been like 20 years since those jokes started being forwarded so somebody's named their kid that by now.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Our amnesia made us forget everything except that we were pen pals.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Yeah I've never heard that. I thought it was a thing about breastfeeding. Honestly I couldn't parse the entire thing.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Ah, in Europe.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I have a gnarly scar on my wrist from when I was 4 and fell off a chain link fist and the tip caught my wrist and hung me up. Thats a good story. The only other scar I have I have from knicking a machine while I was working on it at my old factory job. It was barely more than a scratch but its still there 15 years later.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
This conversations making me feel real old. Kids today wouldnt know who he is? I was already a drat adult when he came out.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
My girlfriend went to the ER for a hernia. We found out there that she is also pregnant (she has an IUD). Its eptopic obviously. Shes never been able to get pregnant anyway and we dont want kids so she started freaking out when they told her. We are looking at having to get surgery for her hernia and I guess get an abortion on top of that (not to mention we live in Texas) and she is not on insurance. The doctor still told us he was sorry and that he didnt expect us to react negatively lol.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I find the stuff on twitter about Facebook to be kind of weird. After using both id say that twitter is a much bigger cesspool.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Is carhartt a republican brand? I buy them pretty regularly for work.

RenegadeStyle1 has a new favorite as of 01:48 on Oct 8, 2021

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Most places you get fired after 3 write ups or so so you'd be firing your entire line of cashier's every 2 months or so at that metric.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
That's pretty good math for someone who their failed 3ed grade math class. I know that's true because I read it in a meme.