Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Wanda? I 'ardly knew 'er!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

a fatguy baldspot posted:

Aren’t cosmo and wanda brother and sister

they are married and end up having a baby in one of the later seasons, so, possibly, in some states

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Think that’s all the proof it’s just another case of Reddit poo poo that didn’t happen, because if that tattoo was real it would be all over the internet.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I am absolutely certain I saw that tattoo, possibly in a follow-up to the original Reddit post. It first hit the r/relationships thread here on July 2, but I'm phone-posting now and search isn't behaving. I will say that the photo was taken from a distance, and that there was another Fairly Oddparents tattoo posted there that was well done, but tasteless:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Hirayuki posted:

I am absolutely certain I saw that tattoo, possibly in a follow-up to the original Reddit post. It first hit the r/relationships thread here on July 2, but I'm phone-posting now and search isn't behaving. I will say that the photo was taken from a distance, and that there was another Fairly Oddparents tattoo posted there that was well done, but tasteless:

that's rad

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Flint_Paper posted:

Wanda? I 'ardly knew 'er!

How's Boston?

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

EL BROMANCE posted:

Think that’s all the proof it’s just another case of Reddit poo poo that didn’t happen, because if that tattoo was real it would be all over the internet.

There was a pretty popular AITA about a girl who was insisting that her sister cover her tattoos when she came over/went to the wedding/babysat or something, and the punchline was that sis was covered in Nazi tattoos.

This reads a little like that, so on one hand I don't know if it was done for clout, and on the other hand I can believe someone has tasteless tattoos of cartoon characters loving.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

GreenMetalSun posted:

There was a pretty popular AITA about a girl who was insisting that her sister cover her tattoos when she came over/went to the wedding/babysat or something, and the punchline was that sis was covered in Nazi tattoos.

This reads a little like that, so on one hand I don't know if it was done for clout, and on the other hand I can believe someone has tasteless tattoos of cartoon characters loving.

I could've sworn this was the original post. I was expecting it to turn into "yeah my sister has a bunch of WN tattoos" so I think the Fairly Oddparents one is indeed fake (for now. Someone's probably gotten it on them since)

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

That Marines tattoo is 100% ironic. Other services joke that they eat crayons, and I've seen on twitter ex Marines rolling with it. And also laughing their asses off at that video.

I nearly posted it here when I first saw it, but this is the wrong thread for it. It rules.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Hyperlynx posted:

I nearly posted it here when I first saw it, but this is the wrong thread for it. It rules.

it's still poo poo even if it is ironic

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Drove my Chevy to the heavy and the heavy was moist

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Aren't mudflaps higher?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Doctor Zero posted:

Aren't mudflaps higher?

Maybe for you yongin'

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
looking for a Chevro Lay?

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Johnny Truant posted:

it's still poo poo even if it is ironic

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I'm pretty sure that's a Camarohno

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Jesus loving christ

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

I was thinking I'd really like to see how they managed to cover that up, then noticed the cursive and :aaaaa:

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

...yikes.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

I can't read it, bad eyes what did it say

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

silvergoose posted:

I can't read it, bad eyes what did it say

"Y'all gonna make me stop doing cover ups bringing me tattoos like this......

Now do you think $1000 is asking too much for me to cover this?
She didn't!

It's gone take us like 3 sessions altogether to get it covered
But I promise she won't see that anymore..."

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I think he meant "what did the cursive say?"

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Wait the butterfly isn’t the coverup right

RIGHT??

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

e: No wait, that still doesn't read right to me.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
drat but the butterfly looks old and weathered as hell too :( was this a double cover up?

(i hae a bad feeling it wasn't)

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
Too awful for lasers, switch to flamethrower. Get the person holding the tattoo apparatus first.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

Too awful for lasers, switch to flamethrower. Get the person holding the tattoo apparatus first.

We're going to pretend I posted the article about the lady getting the butterfly or whatever cut out of her chest complete with close ups of the shriveled, removed skin only I'm not actually gonna do it because it's gross

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

It was a rose and the original article 404s.

I'll be nice and not quote my old post, which does have some of the pictures still.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

whypick1 posted:

It was a rose and the original article 404s.

I'll be nice and not quote my old post, which does have some of the pictures still.

Thank you. Here's an awful tattoo:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Is the plaid on the inside of the skirt or isn't it? :mad:

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
Does it make this tattoo better or worse if the front half of that body is shown on the other side of his arm?

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

whypick1 posted:

I think he meant "what did the cursive say?"

Yes, this is what I meant.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

augh

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

When I saw this I was wondering whether the tattoo artist was going to cover up the French Horn on her neck, or the awful asymmetric butterfly between her boobs.

edit:
The middle horse looks like he just told a dad joke, and the other two are groaning/rolling their eyes at their dumbarse mate.

BrigadierSensible has a new favorite as of 11:59 on Aug 4, 2020

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

What am I missing?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Pretty sure my 12 year old daughter has that poster on her wall

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

the brown horse has big “y’all kids wanna see a dead body” energy and the white horses are looking at a dead body

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

I wouldn't get it, but it's really well done