Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Oh. I did not recognize them. Now I’m torn. I still like the tattoo, but I dislike pretty much everything about Apple. I guess I’ll call it a tie.

steve jobs never wore a tie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Emojis are available on every mobile OS and weren't remotely invented by Apple.

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?
I love the wonky eyed goat head on the left.

:downs:

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Endless Mike posted:

And I identify as a crotchety old man and am still mad that they're called emojis instead of emoticons and apps instead of programs. So I'm just fist shaking away at this tattoo.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I still like the tattoo,

:thunk:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Agent355 posted:

And I identify as a crotchety old man and am still mad that they're called emojis instead of emoticons and apps instead of programs. So I'm just fist shaking away at this tattoo.

Emojis and emoticons are different things :colbert:

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Is that the location of his dignity?

The_end
May 17, 2014

LingcodKilla posted:

The upside down bike is confusing.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

So his bike died there?

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

:confused:

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

The_end posted:

Seriously, why would you get one facing one direction and another facing the other way?

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

The_end posted:

so are the coordinates, if those are degree/time then why does it go over 60 minutes/sec? If it is suppose to read N 33° 39' 28.39" W 97° 13' 17.42" then that puts it in a field outside of Gainesville Tx. I live in the Dallas Metroplex which is a few hours away and kinda want to go see if there is a bike buried in that field :downs:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

rockcity posted:

Seriously, why would you get one facing one direction and another facing the other way?

Because people like to get a cliched wrist tattoo for their first and invariably get it upside because it "looks right" to them.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

rockcity posted:

It's the anti-bike for satanist cyclists

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Agent355 posted:

The two words have no connection, even though they sound similar and describe similar things. "Emoji" is from the Japanese words for "picture" + "character", whereas "emoticon" is "emotion" + "icon".

It's like "sheriff" and "sharif" which you would think would be connected but absolutely are not. Just a weird language coincidence.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It's still a bad tattoo and the dude who likes it is Wrong.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Emojis are just what people call emoticons now though

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Warner Brothers are getting hardcore drat

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Teaser poster for the new Mario Brothers film from Warner (executive producer David Ayer)

TheNothingNew
Nov 10, 2008

Someone tell this moron which shoulder Satan goes on.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Endless Mike posted:

Because people like to get a cliched wrist tattoo for their first and invariably get it upside because it "looks right" to them.

Please stop doxxing me

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

ladron posted:

steve jobs never wore a tie

Than I shall buy one, forthwith.

I don't think this is puzzling. I didn't recognize the subjects as being Apple-related, but I find the aesthetic of the tattoo charming. It's not what the individual items are, it's the large assortment of small, colorful icons which I like.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Endless Mike posted:

Nobody said otherwise.

These specific emojis, however, are the ones available by default on Apple devices.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Jesus is trying to stick his fingers up the fetus's rear end. Satan has every right to flip him off!

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
I like how Jesus is super pissed off but the Devil is just like laughing his rear end off

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I call them smilies.

Hey, you remember that guy with the Zune tattoo?

I mean, tattoos, plural.

Does anyone know what happened to him? The most recent news I found was from 2009 when he got mad at Zune and covered up one of his tattoos with this

which is Dick Cheney if had devil legs and a huge California raisin face and really buff arms, obviously.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

LingcodKilla posted:

It's dumber than that.

quote:

The coordinates lead to a old church in Richardson, Texas. It was where I came to know Jesus Christ and the church is no longer up and running/ together. But the lines are just for aesthetic appeal and the 2015 was the year, I don't remember the date unfortunately. And the cross at the bottom is just a cross.

Source

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Jesus would be a lot chiller if he stopped wearing that silly crown of thorns.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Never heard of "Rock - Paper - Scissors - Fuckoff" before, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't work.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

BrigadierSensible posted:

Here are some tattoos that are bad for technical reasons, but also because of what they are.

Although it makes me think. Should I blame a cult member for getting a tattoo of that cult on them? And what do they do if/when they manage to escape that cult? Do they have to go through all the painful laser stuff that I remember seeing some white supremacist get done to his face?

These are great, especially the neck one.

Here's one of Jim Jones. Classy.

I love Satan vs Jesus. Satan is so happy. Whats with the floating baby though?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

TotalLossBrain posted:

It's dumber than that.

Source

Oh my ...

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

HungryMedusa posted:

These are great, especially the neck one.

Here's one of Jim Jones. Classy.

It's anti-abortion I think

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Never heard of "Rock - Paper - Scissors - Fuckoff" before, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't work.

Jesus is clearly throwing "fingerbang".

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Speaking of fetuses...fetai? Whatever. Anyway, there exists another cat fetus tattoo which is not even comparable to the original.
Here it is:

This is gross.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

HungryMedusa posted:

I think it's supposed to be him, and like Jesus and Satan are like having a working lunch meeting over his Destiny or whatever and Jesus is like you clearly ordered two drinks Satan and Satan is like gently caress you Jesus

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Vato posted:

Speaking of fetuses...fetai? Whatever. Anyway, there exists another cat fetus tattoo which is not even comparable to the original.
Here it is:

This is gross.

but... why.

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Code Jockey posted:

but... why.

Poor life choices? Poor impulse control? Little both?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Code Jockey posted:

but... why.

it is well known that, in nature, some animals and plants have evolved certain markers to warn predators to stay away. A frog, for example, might be bright red, indicating to a potential predator that it might be a bad choice.
Humans tattoo fetal kittens on themselves for the same effect.