Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

ReidRansom posted:

I've seen the same with a navigation buoy, in one of these threads. An earlier iteration of this one or one of the good tattoo ones in YLLS. But I've never been able to find it again.

Like this, except good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

I don't even know where to start with how bad that is

The shading... somebody understands that light and shadow exist but has no concept of how they work...

BDA
Dec 10, 2007

Extremely grim and evil.

Zaphod42 posted:

I don't even know where to start with how bad that is

The shading... somebody understands that light and shadow exist but has no concept of how they work...

The car's rendered so crudely it's unrecognizable. I think it's an S2000? If the giant Honda logo wasn't there I wouldn't even know where to begin guessing.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
I also like the car that's just like appearing, as if coming out from inside the giant H. Where's the rear of that car on the other side? Nowhere

And the one on the top makes the one on the bottom look oddly small

Axeman Jim
Nov 21, 2010

The Canadians replied that they would rather ride a moose.
He actually has a literal red neck.

Also, according to my other half who knows way more than I do about tattoos, green ink is by far and away the hardest to remove with a laser. So Monster/Munster guy is going to have an energy drink logo on his face pretty much forever.

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

Axeman Jim posted:

He actually has a literal red neck.

Also, according to my other half who knows way more than I do about tattoos, green ink is by far and away the hardest to remove with a laser. So Monster/Munster guy is going to have an energy drink logo on his face pretty much forever.

I hate to judge a book by its cover but he doesn't strike me as the type whose face is seen very often by anyone other than his TV or monitor.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Anime Reference posted:

The car's rendered so crudely it's unrecognizable. I think it's an S2000? If the giant Honda logo wasn't there I wouldn't even know where to begin guessing.

I think it's a Prelude. A car which I forgot about until right now.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
I can’t believe someone actually got their baby bump tattooed :doh:

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

rockcity posted:

I think it's a Prelude. A car which I forgot about until right now.

I see it as one of those tall-roof old-skool Civics on the top left, a Civic hatch in the middle, and a Civic coupe in the bottom.

Luckily it's super clear.

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

There are easier ways to say you never get your dick wet.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

ro5s posted:

There are easier ways to say you never get your dick wet.

Magical Ponies posted:

<a bunch of bad Star Trek tattoos>

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

I had to look this up, and it's a Dr. Who thing, of course. I thought it was a drain snake.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

hyperhazard posted:

I had to look this up, and it's a Dr. Who thing, of course. I thought it was a drain snake.

I thought it was one of those worms that burrow under your skin and the only way to remove them is to cut an incision near the head, attach it to a stick, and slowly reel it out of your body over the course of hours or days. If you go too fast the worm breaks and dies and rots inside you.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Legit thought this was a flaming sushi roll at first.

Also holy gently caress that's his SIDE that poo poo's massive which makes its shittiness even more impressive.

Great Metal Jesus
Jun 11, 2007

Got no use for psychiatry
I can talk to the voices
in my head for free
Mood swings like an axe
Into those around me
My tongue is a double agent

hyperhazard posted:

How did you look this up? What keywords did you use? It looks like the dude put a line of mustard on his leg.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Great Metal Jesus posted:

How did you look this up? What keywords did you use? It looks like the dude put a line of mustard on his leg.

Right click, Search Google for Image. First hit was this reddit post. https://www.reddit.com/r/doctorwho/comments/72u23k/wanted_a_tattoo_to_symbolize_kintsuki_so_i_took/

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Nuevo posted:

Legit thought this was a flaming sushi roll at first.

Also holy gently caress that's his SIDE that poo poo's massive which makes its shittiness even more impressive.
It's also based on a "prophetic vision" where he totally had forsaw a river flooding a few months before it happened. Which only makes it more hilarious to me.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

rockcity posted:

What state? I might actually know that person.

Michigan.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Ken Bone?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

No no no, it's clearly Milton from Office Space

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I thought it was one of those worms that burrow under your skin and the only way to remove them is to cut an incision near the head, attach it to a stick, and slowly reel it out of your body over the course of hours or days. If you go too fast the worm breaks and dies and rots inside you.

Ah, the guinea worm (aka Dracunculus). I was thinking tapeworm.

(Edited to fix incorrect quote!)

Edit 2 I clicked on the Reddit link to see what it is actually supposed to be and... Wow. It's supposed to represent "kintsuki" (kintsugi is how Google seems to say it's spelled) which is that neat Japanese pottery with the cracks filled in with gold. So they took that concept and made the shape "the crack on Amy's wall" whatever the hell that means, I've never watched Dr Who but I'm willing to bet even big fans probably wouldn't recognize that shape completely out of context.

A good tattoo artist would have helped this person hone this idea into something that is more aesthetically pleasing and actually makes sense to people other than the person with the tattoo. I wonder if they tried and the person was adamant that's what they wanted, or if it was just like "ok, 50 buck minimum" "sweet that's so cheap!!!" *Gets lovely mustard stain tattoo*

Dixville has a new favorite as of 06:27 on Jul 15, 2018

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

At least the sentiment is good

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

bawfuls posted:

At least the sentiment is good

Is that supposed to be a six-pack of beer? I keep getting distracted by the white dreads.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Oh hey, I actually know someone who's gotten a piece there...sure hope it wasn't with that artist, because his other work is...not so great.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.

Took a second look. It's Pabst Blue Ribbon, because of course it is.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

What’s funny is that IF he has a job (haha of course he doesn’t) but anyway IF she has a job he would undoubtedly show of that SWEET TAT and then would get fired when he calls in “sick.”

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
They should have that one mole checked out

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

It's hard to look sad when you're jacking off

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Field Mousepad posted:

It's hard to look sad when you're jacking off

Speak for yourself, friendo

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

I'd say that's pretty good advice if you see this guy coming, actually.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
BUNS

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Too bad his pinkie doesn't have a little
D
M
C
on it.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I wanna see what that horrific tattoo on his wrist is!

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Thin Privilege posted:

I wanna see what that horrific tattoo on his wrist is!

I keep trying but then I get a look at the knuckle tats and get all frightened and have to jump back.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlUUGLBAsSN/

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

I, too, feel Santa’s will.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

I, too, feel Santa’s will.

Excuse me, but it’s “I feel fanta S tic” I didn’t even see the weird S at first and thought it was about the drink Fanta and having a tic for it

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 13:44 on Jul 17, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Fanta was the first thing I saw out of that mess