Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
shrinky dinks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

Organza Quiz posted:

Or she's a bee and her home was destroyed.

Stay safe, G-hive :ohdear:

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

Sinestro posted:

Worse. G Gundam.

drat, I was actually going to say you should get a Gundam smoking a cigar while surfing, kind of like that Bowser surfing and playing a double guitar tattoo.

A friend of mine actually has a painting like that in his living room, I'll have to see if I can snap a pic next time I visit.

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
I don't have any tattoos and have no real plans to get one (not that I have anything against it), but the local hockey team has apparently partnered with a couple studios to give away free tattoos of their logo during the next several away games and I'm kind of thinking this is just dumb enough to be a good idea. I'm not even a big fan of hockey but the stupid goon part of my brain thinks it would be hilarious.

Someone talk me into/out of this idea.

there wolf posted:

I was thumbing through a Chinese dictionary for funny options, but this one looks pretty likely. 怡 meaning harmony?

gently caress, I was actually thinking it was harmony but was too lazy to look it up. I have now filed this away in the "how did I know that?" section of my brain. :tinfoil:

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

Chichevache posted:

The San Jose Sharks

I think it is an awesome idea except for the fact that a lot of the local gangs use it already. So, you know, just make sure you're not wearing red in the wrong neighborhood or something.

Huh. I had no idea about that part. Like, the actual logo they use on their jerseys or one of the designs on offer? Either way it's not like I'm putting it on my face or somewhere else that can't be covered up and I have no reason to go to the east side anyway.

uXs posted:

I'm not against joke tattoos but this is a stupid idea. Actual fans of the team won't like it, fans of other teams won't like it, and everybody else will either think you're a dumb fan or - if they know you're actually not a (big) fan at all - will just think you're dumb, period.

It's a dumb idea, don't do it.

Get a pizza reaper instead if you want something silly.

I don't want a pizza reaper, I want a free shark fin. :colbert:

Honestly I don't think most people will give two shits about it, and if they do they can kiss my rear end. At least I'm not getting kitchen wizard scratcher ink for my first tat, like my little sister did.

Anyway the odds of actually going through with this are pretty slim since each shop has a limited number of spots open and I ain't sitting around the shop all day hoping my number gets called. I have no idea how many people even show up for dumb things like this.

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

Chichevache posted:

I have no idea what the design actually is and don't hate on ESSJ.

Sorry, grew up on south side so I think I'm legally obligated to hate on every other part of the city now.

jit bull transpile posted:

Honestly in San Jose nobody is gonna give a gently caress about your tattoos so do what you want. Nobody in the bay area gives a poo poo about anything you do with your personal presentation as long as your balls are covered.

Yeah that's pretty much how I feel. I'll tell my husband to cover up, though.

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

whypick1 posted:

That moon ain't right.

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

:pwn:

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

Atreiden posted:

My first thought was "why is Jesus playing with Kermit?" but that's more on me than the tattoo to be fair.

Oh no, I thought the same thing at first. It really is that bad of a tattoo.

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord