Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
My moms are old lesbians. As I get older I realize just how loving basic they really are.

They go to loving Train cruises.

The tattoos are definitely reminiscent of the ones posted above. My moms first tattoo, I saw her get, when I was about 5. She was in the Navy, and her friends from softball and her were at this tattoo shop in Kingsville, Texas and my mother chose to get "Taz swinging a club with nail" on her right shoulder.

I've thought about getting a tribute as my first.

E: I did not intend to use "friends from softball" as a euphemism for lesbians, but they were all lesbians. My mom is very lesbian.

Wasabi the J has a new favorite as of 21:13 on May 31, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

CeramicPig posted:

Crosspost from the sfw, but nsfw thread
:nws: if you don’t want a weirdly shaped sack of flesh to cause any concern.
https://i.imgur.com/jb3diCw.jpg

All I see is a "Skelton" hand cupping a giant mouth's uvula testes.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
ain't no laws when you're drinking claws.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FApbkER3uIY

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
My friend got a Friday the Thirteenth tattoo

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Do matching tattoos curse friendships or only couples??

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
As a casual movie watcher, I am still confused by everyone all over snaps dick.

Also lol at justifying his abuse of Harry was some deep cover thing, when it turned out to be a transitive property of jealously over Harry's dad being Sir Bigdick Fucksgood of the Wizards.

Like seriously, he was only ever "entrusted" to be a perfect rear end in a top hat anyway, and both Snape and Dumbledore deserve prison for the abuse of a loving orphan.

Harry naming his child after his abusers is a great little unintentional message I get to "enjoy" since I am pretty intimate with how complicated relationships can be with abusive caretakers. I'm glad sees two century old assholes as his greatest heroes; this will definitely mean some complicated life lessons for young Harry Junior or whatever.

5000 years of Wizard books and not one of these idiots could come up with a better plan thank gaslighting your messiah for his entire childhood.

Wasabi the J has a new favorite as of 12:03 on Sep 18, 2019

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Fine... Can I get an "original" chicken scratched piece?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Bombadilillo posted:

This is the person who spent 4 years safely at the school and then did a protest with a gun at graduation to "protest".

This is a person who also spent 4 years at one of the few schools the government silenced free speech with gunfire, and isn't somehow working that into her angle??

This season of WWE is weird.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

LadyPictureShow posted:

Can someone elaborate on this? Was she open carrying with a big stain on the back of her dress?

She was one of the chuds that wore diapers to protest safe spaces like 100 years ago.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I remember being concerned for him when I saw his behavior in this.

It's fascinating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcCRs0Ic3FI

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

ricketyvickyt posted:

I just don’t have any words that fit how I feel about this...

Aw gently caress yeah, Play-Doh!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Aw too bad he only had a chisel tip marker

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Kashclarke posted:

Salem style is only cool if you are the more rocks guy

????

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Military dudes loving love horny tattoos and it's pretty much MEN LIKE gently caress WOMEN (but just certain kinds of women).

I am pretty conditioned to it too, because even though I would never get one, I initially think sometimes "oh that horny tattoo is well done I wish I had the confidence to pull that off," when confidence shouldn't even factor into why it's a bad idea.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Chichevache posted:

These tattoos are pretty popular on Nortenos in the early 2000s. One more reason I like Surenos better, their tats tend to be higher quality and lean towards satanic imagery. Lots of skulls, satan, and Catholic saints. It's pretty legit.

so as a Latinx dude in a racist country, that's another check on the cons column.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

LingcodKilla posted:

It’s also my rating symbol in the Navy so I have an excuse.

Yikes, being moto is a huge gently caress up.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

They need to keep building that wall so we have something to line them all up against

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

I would like to believe that those were done by kitchen scratchers because any reputable artist they went to told them to gently caress right off with that poo poo.

Some people don't know dude. A person born that day can drink this April.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Memento posted:

There's a lot of crossover between this thread and the Idiots in the Military thread in GiP

man that dude's just dumb as hell.

Hell probably catch an asswhooping for something else. Every one else is just going to roast him when they see it.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://twitter.com/honeylesbians/status/1214233630475792384?s=19

This loving thread.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Also a lot of lesbians I know like herb too.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Field Mousepad posted:

I don't think we've hated this guy enough.

I hate him.

A lot.

SO mucH foR thE tolerant lEFT.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I keep imagining the tattoo moving around like a texture in a character creator.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Are those android titties showing inline for people on browser or just for Awful?

I think there's a setting in the embedding section

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Clitch posted:

Somebody really loves clitrus.

:chanpop:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

02-6611-0142-1 posted:

I know a guy with the ‘O RLY’ and ‘YA RLY’ owls tattooed on his ankles. I’m imagining that but 10 times the size and in the middle of his chest

loving hell I forgot I loved that loving meme

gently caress the internet sucks now

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Back tattoo looks like a map laid over a giant 18" anus, and Spain is sucked into the actual hole.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Also apparently roses and pocket watches are like super cliche UK tattoos if random inked videos are to be believed.

Which would explain the apology about the style.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

sephiRoth IRA posted:

It’s worse, he’s actually playing Malcolm X

:laffo:

I was thinking to myself "That's denzel but when did he play dr. king?!"

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I like these liefield inspired pieces

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
That's a suspicious bird icon on the arm of a skinhead....

Antifa sense... tingling...

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

a fatguy baldspot posted:

she also has very unfortunate early male pattern balding

Username/post

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DcsCZ-iyo8

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Man, they can go look for him, they get paid for it.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

21st Cherry boy posted:

How the gently caress does that happen to boobs? I didn't even notice the tattoos at first because I was trying to figure out how her tits are attached to her torso

Bolted on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

a fatguy baldspot posted:

Apparently this work of art took four hours

Look at his face. If that’s not existential terror then I don’t know wat is

:whitewater:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Aw I still kinds like xkcd...

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

hyperhazard posted:

Dude has a super creepy past with his ex. He made their entire breakup public through his comics. The day she got married, he even posted a comic about how she'd always regret it.

I don't care if his comics are funny or not, it's hosed up to sic thousands of your followers on a woman who hasn't done anything. I'd say he's grown since then, but afaik he never apologized, and all their dirty laundry is still up on his website.

e: removed the link to the comic because it's not fair to drag this all up again.

Oh yeah well gently caress that mess. Any specifics aside I like to avoid messy people.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
That's saniderm not skin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
"I am not my brothers keeper," quote from the first murderer in the course of the first interrogation for the murder, a creed worth immortalizing.