Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
Looks like a pressed fairy, maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
Well it has been stepped on.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
Both pictures show actual hairy eyebrows "enhanced" with tattooed lines. Just one more competently executed than the other.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
If it got infected, how would you tell?

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

whypick1 posted:

That's what I see too.

Ohhhhh. I saw it as

am
Full
I'm gonna

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
I hope that guy sticks googly eyes on that tattoo on the reg.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Memento posted:

Someone's going to have to help me here.

NY Yankees logo.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

whypick1 posted:

Yes, it's just the text that's the problem, and not the hosed up outline of Michigan...or the incredibly wrong compass direction...

To be fair, the compass isn't part of the map legend. There's no law that you always have to keep a map lined up on magnetic north. Not that it excuses how wretched literally everything else is.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Memento posted:

The more you look, the worse it gets. If you're anything like me your reaction will go "eww. Eww. Ewww-OH gently caress NO"

Click for big if you want to.

The only thing I can recognize is the Hello Kitler on her knee, all the rest is just blobs and blurs to me?

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Really bothered by the fact that the gunsight is rendered useless by the big ol' cross in the way.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
Bobby crapped corn, and I don't care.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
Thumbs: how do they work again?

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

WeaponX posted:

The lowercase “f” is driving me insane

It's not an F.

E: oh, wait, nvm you mean the one in "If". I was temporarily blinded by my rage at "4ever".

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

whypick1 posted:

I don't get either of these :smith:
There's this cartoonist named Buckley (creator of the Loss comic) who was famed for all his characters having the same gape-mouth expression, which was rendered in smilie form as B^U.

E:f,b

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

BigFactory posted:

Why would a dog need a tattoo to show it’s been neutered. Couldn’t you just look?

Faster and easier to just look for the tattoo, especially if it's a rescue dog not chill with being handled.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Knormal posted:

What it you get a tattoo of a fractal?

Just keep gaining weight to stretch it out and make room for more detail to be added.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

BrigadierSensible posted:

Their birth names, or their stage names? Or both?

i.e. Does he have Dave "Priscilla Queen of the Desert" Smith? As opposed to just Dave, or just Priscilla?

This is important.

Also what about the ones that came back for multiple seasons, do they get a 2nd tattoo?

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Takes No Damage posted:

Something involving the golden ratio could be cool, and good motivation to keep in shape.

Jesus, even cartoon 🍖-shaped bone ends would look better than sketchy bone blobs.
I honestly thought they must have started with a dick tattoo and the bones are an attempt at covering it up.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

CommonShore posted:

The cat will tell you what that is

Hey we didn't all go to Gudger College.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

a fatguy baldspot posted:

They’re bones

No not that kind!!

They look more like ... teeth? Kinda?

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
The marriage is not legal unless she fills in her answer herself (either via machine or stick-n-poke).

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

CommonShore posted:

I don't think it's Sysiphus - it looks to me more like a variation on Atlas or are troops who shield flying knives from sleeping babby

Sisyphus literally is famous for rolling a big rock up a hill so ...

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
I am trying really hard to think of some innocent explanation for that tattoo that is just a wacky misunderstanding.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Sentient Data posted:

Are uv tattoos still a thing? I like the idea of my next one (a couple words in simple handwriting) done uv-only

Normally if someone asked for tattoo advice/help here I'd say "wrong thread" but it sounds like you're in the right place.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Shoehead posted:

I havent seen one of these get done in about a year and a half, thankfully. You'd get yourself into a little bit of trouble when asking someone for their tattoo idea, listening to the big spiel and then turning around and shouting "ANYONE WANNA DO THE DAFFODIL TURNING INTO BIRDS TATTOO TODAY?"

TBH I think I would quite like a tattoo of a daffodil turning into Big Bird. In like, a body horror kind of way.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

mediaphage posted:

lol that’s so embarrassing
Way way back in the day, I used to watch that tattoo show where she was an apprentice. The only thing I remember about her from the show is the time she decided to get a gold tooth. The whole episode was about her confirming that she really really wanted to do this, got her real tooth filed down to a point, defended her decision to everyone she knew, got the gold tooth installed - and then at the end of the episode she immediately had the gold tooth removed and replaced with a porcelain cap. So basically, I think she is just poo poo at making decisions.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Happy Landfill posted:

Fun fact: those two side novels are just Book 1 again--one is the first book from Edward's perspective, and the other is the first book with the genders swapped.

She's written the same book three times

I mean, David Eddings did it like 12 times and it seemed to work out ok for him.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Read After Burning posted:

I remember it was mentioned that Edward fucks so hard he breaks the bed(s) and that Bella always has bruises afterwards, which is pretty drat :yikes: in a book aimed at teenagers/young adults.

Iirc, the first time they have sex he breaks her, and has to turn her to a vampire to prevent her dying from internal bleeding.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Bodnoirbabe posted:

No, he turns her so she'll survive the birth. The baby was trying to chew it's way out.

Oh well that is somehow less awful, I guess. 😂

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Subjunctive posted:

If the centaur’s dick were in the horse-place, they wouldn’t be able to jack off. Evolution prevents terrible things like that from continuing.

Somebody has clearly never seen John Varley's weird centaur-sex chart.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Philippe posted:

The human feet are the worst part

Human feet have more toes than that.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Waste of Breath posted:

I'm just glad the lady is horny for the mind flayer in a very traditional way given the fact that they reproduce by the tadpoles and thus have no need for a dick

given the internet, it could be a far worse tattoo

Oh so that's not stubble, he is like a Suriname toad.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
Anybody else irrationally angry that "yee" means "go left" but it's on the right leg and vice-versa? If you had to get that tattoo, get it on the back of the leg so it lines up properly!

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

venus de lmao posted:

no because the Venn diagram of "people who give a poo poo about the actual cowboy lingo behind 1940s Hollywood bullshit" and "people who will see that tattoo and not get the joke" is literally just you

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

venus de lmao posted:

technically it's not, because the actual 19th century cowboy word is gee and "yeehaw" isn't something actual cowboys said, it was invented by Hollywood

Yeah, "yeehaw" is a nonsense phrase, but "yee/gee" and "haw" honestly are still used to direct draft animals, or at least were in the not-that-distant past. Source: my grandfather and a neighbor owned and showed draft horses so as a kid I spent a lot of time around grizzled dudes grunting "ee" and "aw" at giant bored horses. The actual consonants tended to disappear.