Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

I am 90% sure this dude works at the Qdoba by my place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I think that mermaid one is covering up a scar.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The font and everything else

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Cut off a cat's balls and gently caress up its hormones for life? Responsible pet ownership

Buy an animal a bunch of sick tats? Animal abuse

im joking ok don't dox me

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
100% chance that's a LOLRANDOM furry

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Scratch Monkey posted:

I call this one "a tiny dragon on his horde consisting of a single, defective wiffle ball"

This is so :3:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Green pus if not green text. Yeesh.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Unfortunate about the little blob-blossoms coming off of it, but that's a good coverup, considering.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Is this supposed to look like a dick or is this a pro tier cover up?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Traxus IV posted:

A friend of mine got this yesterday as a response to the Orlando shooting.

I understand the sentiment and all but I can't bring myself to do anything but shake my head.

Does the gay rainbow only have six colors?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

AlbieQuirky posted:

Indigo got the Pluto treatment sometime in the early 2000s; it's no longer considered a principal color in the spectrum.

Who are you gonna listen to, Isaac Newton or this palooka? C'moooon

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Someone Awful! posted:

even creepier to me is that it calls her (him?) "property" ugh

This actually owns

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Oh man scrolling down on this one looks like an outline of a big weird dick and now I can't unsee it

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Aside from the fact that it looks like her chest is giving birth no it's still terrible

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Whispering Machines posted:

Edit: damnit, superscript and subscript!

It was a Korn/Rob Zombie show. I did not see any tattoos specific to the bands, but I'm sure there were many. There was also generally lots of awful tattoos. The show was awesome though.

You probably shouldn't surreptitiously snap photos of people without their knowledge so you can make fun of them on the Internet. At least stick to making fun of people who show this poo poo off on purpose.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

This one rules. :colbert:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Johnny Truant posted:

To infinity and less than?

I kind of thought maybe it would make more sense from the owner's perspective (in which it would be >) but it doesn't.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
That is exactly what it means. The > implies all of the numbers beyond infinity, hence the pun. They just hosed up.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
A contemplative frog and his human-sized ninja throwing star consider the great pyramids. Praise kek indeed.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The curvature of the arm makes her left eye look significantly higher than the right.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Domus posted:

Why do the guns point straight at his rear end?

:grin:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
That is clearly a stack of gremlin skulls.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Somfin posted:

drat, dude, you should really consider what you think a 'point' is if you really believe this.

The understood function of switches and buttons is to produce an effect elsewhere within their own system. These buttons aren't connected to anything except other buttons which reciprocate the effect endlessly. Thus, nothing of value is produced by the action of pushing the button. You can click a pen endlessly too, but nobody in the history of anything ever has defended that action as having a point, and at least that has a function beyond simply being there to click.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

"So, what are we looking at?"

"I want some wings, but I want them to be, like, angel wings, but, like, to have butterfly wings, like, mixed in? They represent my free spirit, and, like, transformation."

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I'm the z.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
There is literally nothing better than meme tats. Nothing

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Live. Be. Move. Love the 'ment.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Subjunctive posted:

Take the hint and find a window.

No, don't, this person seems like they would be into that

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Analingus is easier when it's tasteless.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Chichevache posted:

I think those are hot. :shrug:

Every straight male Goon in this thread has jerked It to her at least once but will pretend it's gross and tacky.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Elsa posted:

You're wrong I haven't yet, and no it's not gross. Would wife.

Well, get on it

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Lucid Nonsense posted:

From a few pages back, but did everyone miss the 'my beloved dog Hitler' part?

Tasteless Tattoos: my beloved dog Hitler

The joke is so that you can say things like, "Hitler pissed on the rug again," or, "Hitler won't stop with the rancid Beggin' Strips farts," or "Hitler has an appointment to get neutered on Thursday."

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Don't wanna see those caterpillars

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

ricketyvickyt posted:

Sometimes I really hate my fellow lesbians

Skin gay, so ripped

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Do you think he stood next to her specifically to do this?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

There is a possibility it's fake but I would absolutely believe it wasn't

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Well, where would you get it?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Whatever is next to it is so lovely it makes the covfefe look classy.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Yes, there's a vagina stretching across this person's entire torso, but is it accurate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

ricketyvickyt posted:

I'm sticking with they are horrible haha. I hate feet so much that even when I got my feet tattooed, to show them off in pictures I crop out every part of my feet except the skin with the ink in it.

Your feet carry you everywhere, friend. Learn to love them.