Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Antivehicular posted:

Were the bananas on that first one discussed before? Because, uh, I'm not sure I get the bananas, and I realize that's a weird thing to think in the midst of Cat Fetus Party, but... yeah.

IIRC, the woman said she already had the bananas, and then got the whole fetus thing in the middle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

rydiafan posted:

But did the bananas already have cat paws themselves?

Unknown. Either answer is equally horrifying.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

i mean as far as rick and morty tattoos go, that's pretty top-tier.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

uXs posted:

Halflife and a super mario mushroom thingie? Also what looks like the Quake 3 logo. What are the others?

I don't know all of them but I think I could get a B+ on the test.

Clockwise from the top

Circle thing is Team Fortress 2 iirc
Lamda for Half Life
Pokéball
Skyrim Dragon
Warcraft Horde (upside-down U)
Halo logo (backwards C with a dot in the center)
Zelda (Eagle with Triforce)
Marathon logo
Resident Evil Umbrella Corporation
Elder Scrolls Oblivion
Deus Ex
Assassin's Creed
Diablo?
Kingdom Hearts?
Metroid/Samus
Super Smash Bros

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

you'll swear you can hear him groaning!

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AlbieQuirky posted:

I miss the SkyMall catalog so much :sigh:

It's such a loving buzzkill getting on a Southwest flight these days. All you have are a pack of peanuts and their dumb loving magazine about the top ten artisan cocktails in the greater Nashville area.

I miss when you could kill half an hour checking out neck massagers, authentic Yankee stadium seats, weird tables made of women's legs, tree faces, and giant crossword puzzles. Those were the days.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Here are the photos if anyone hadn't seen them before.

Very :nws: obviously

https://www.westword.com/slideshow/the-pass-around-girl-5952753

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

"staring at a tattoo that says DEPOSITS ONLY above the vagina"

doesn't look like anything to me

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Sega Sammy licensed out the ring sound to a bunch of foreign companies so you hear it everywhere

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

drat, that is some epic win!

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Bees on Wheat posted:

I don't have any tattoos and have no real plans to get one (not that I have anything against it), but the local hockey team has apparently partnered with a couple studios to give away free tattoos of their logo during the next several away games and I'm kind of thinking this is just dumb enough to be a good idea. I'm not even a big fan of hockey but the stupid goon part of my brain thinks it would be hilarious.

post the logo

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Code Jockey posted:

I mean from a technical standpoint I like 1 and 3, but lol, yes, this

I was too busy laughing at the idiots who named their babbys Khaleesi, I didn';t even think about the probably massive amount of tattoos that she inspired, lmao

https://www.businessinsider.sg/women-who-got-daenerys-tattoos-react-to-the-bells-episode-2019-5/

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I swear by the river Styx that the first time I saw it I legitimately believed it to be Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

i will never accept darth vader as a disney character and i am prepared to die on this hill

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

BrigadierSensible posted:

Odds that the mother and son are off in another tattoo parlour on the other side of town getting their matching Oedipus tattoos?

Nah they opted for piercings

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

The MUMPSorceress posted:

Movies and TV about nazis consistently make the mistake of making the nazis look too cool and American history x is no different.

yeah american history x has the loving basketball scene that looks like a goddamn nazi nike ad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009