Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Or she's a bee and her home was destroyed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

At least the thigh one is easily hidden, who the hell gets a forearm one like that?

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

i mean like not to bust your chops too much but they look very different, even if you exclude the extremely distinct eyewear that mal was famous for wearing

Expecting non-Americans to easily recognise American historical figures is pretty weird dude. Like how many 20th century Australian political figures can you even name, much less recognise on sight?

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Doctor Zero posted:

This has now been clarified and in the spirit of US/AUS harmony, I will accept the posting of a terrible Australian themed tattoo as recompense.

... I can't believe the only thing that came up when I searched "Tony Abbott tattoo" was this actually kinda awesome one.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

ricketyvickyt posted:

I’ve gone back and edited my post to clarify that I don’t mean the fact it’s on a male body. It’s a poo poo tattoo in terms of how it fits the body, design and line work.

I read it as a dumb joke parody of those tattoos on women, but still pretty tasteless even if so!

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

whypick1 posted:

Cue Nintendo lawsuit in 3...2...1...

(Nintendo are very litigious when it comes to their IP and anything resembling sex. Case in point)

that link posted:

As first reported by Gamerant, Pokeprincxss — now known as Digitalprincxss — was recently contacted by Nintendo not long after her attempts to trademark her own username.

I suspect there may have been a smaller chance of them going after her if she hadn't tried to trademark something based on one of their trademarks.............

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

No you're misunderstanding, it's in memory of an ancestor who died in 1488!

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Hyperlynx posted:

Subject matter aside, and knowing nothing of tattoo tradition, the D&D tat looked to me like it was a better, nicer drawing. Lots of detail - isn't that a good thing?

More detail isn't necessarily a good thing in a tattoo, bold clear designs are often better. The ghost lady is just stylised, the D&D one is trying for something detailed and failing to do it properly.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

LifeSunDeath posted:

"anti-murdery juicy juice" is in fact a statement that makes me homicidal to think about.

Oh god until this post my brain was protecting me and only letting me read it as "anti-murdery juice", this is so much worse than I thought.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Extremely quick googling seems to show that MS-13 gang tattoos are usually the MS part rather than the 13 part.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

It's absolutely not a hosting site, it's a social media Facebook offshoot that desperately wants you to view its content on its own terms, preferably on its app so it can track everything and you can get properly hooked on it.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

You could always get an entire Buddhist sutra tattooed on your back!

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

venus de lmao posted:

this is actually rad as hell

Yeah I actually really like most of Miyavi's tattoos but this is definitely the coolest, most of them are more like memento-style keeping a diary.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Braincloud posted:

Nah, that’s a coverup of a pre-existing and much older lovely wave tattoo.

Not excusing her lack of skill tho - it’s bad.

Imagine going to a linework artist to get a coverup tattoo...

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

I wish I was you! I always end up taking the derm off because the Itch has gotten bad and my favourite way to deal with the Itch is have a hot shower and then moisturise it, which obviously doesn't work with derm on.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Opopanax posted:

I guess it could be a different giant duck named Hey Hey but that seems unlikely

Excuse me, the duck is called Clucka Duck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

maxe posted:

:actually: its Plucka Duck

gently caress you're right, I knew that didn't sound quite right but chose to rely on ancient childhood memory rather than check.