Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derek of the Andes
Dec 10, 2009

Lizard Combatant posted:

I found it! I found jowl-tits!

Looks like 2 eagles headbutting eachother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derek of the Andes
Dec 10, 2009

DumbparameciuM posted:

I feel like it should be mandatory for someone to post this in response

:nws:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gy_qnDpaL8

e: gently caress, page snipe. Better add some...(:gonk:) content

From "Inkers Heaven" in Singleton, NSW.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *inhale* aaaHAAHAHAHAHHA

There is a gallery with another 153 tattoos of similar or worse quality from the same dude. What the living gently caress.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!
Inkers Haven is in my old hometown.
I go up to Singleton every other weekend to visit my Dad.
I have NEVER EVER seen anyone either in there getting work or actually working there.
And right next door to the Taj Mahal Indian restaurant where I got gastro 15 years ago.
With the amount of poo poo tattoos on people in Singleton and this being the only shop in town you can guess who's getting all the business!

Derek of the Andes
Dec 10, 2009

DumbparameciuM posted:

I'm pretty sure it's just the one dude in the shop too...Next time you're going past you should get some pics of the joint. I'm also curious as to what the ratio of Rose Tattoo/Barnsey/Acca Dacca the shop playlist is, or if the dude just has Pauline Hanson diatribes on loop or something.

Up there tomorrow night.
I'll do some snooping.

Derek of the Andes
Dec 10, 2009

DumbparameciuM posted:

QFT. Even redditors were making GBS threads on it.

What happened to you dude? Did the scary inkbogan devour you?

Not quite, parked across the road and got a snap of the front. Nothing too special. Looks pretty much like the google map photo.
Was about to go over & get some closer pics but lo and behold, there was movement inside! 1st time I'd ever seen anybody in there.
Dude saw me taking a pic from my car which probably did look a bit suss. Stared through the window at me for about 20 seconds & I took off.
Didn't wanna get beat up by the Nomad's that own the place.
I did get a pic of some car art from the local Aldi that probably belongs in this thread if not for my lovely camera work alone.

I've forgotten how to upload pics without breaking tables etc. Can I get a little guidance?

Derek of the Andes
Dec 10, 2009

DumbparameciuM posted:

No way, that's a dudes back? Holy poo poo.

Good to hear back from you Derek, glad you're not in a bin in the back of a Nomads clubhouse or something, heh. I think you made the right call by not wandering in there after that, if only other people in your town had made the same call. Oh well. More lovely ink for the lovely ink gods I suppose.

Re imgur images, check the "BBCode" info on the "post reply" page, you're looking for the [ img]/[ timg] stuff. SA automatically appends the tags when you paste an imgur URL.

I am not a smart man.
I got some really, REALLY lovely phone pics of the place this last weekend when I was up there. Mostly of the really, REALLY lovely flash art in the window.
Yesterday I created an Iimgur account, loaded the pics up & off into the interwebs they went. Do I know where they are on imgur now? Did I incorrectly put in account details & passwords which I now can't reclaim? I also tried to paste the URL here but it kept saying it exceeded limits of something or other. loving technology.

According to my brother, the Nomads have nothing to do with the place because of how lovely it is. Dude must really suck when they DON'T molotov your workplace.
There's a big army training base in Singleton so that might be where his victims come from.

At work now. Might have a bit of a play with imgur when I get home.

Derek of the Andes
Dec 10, 2009

LingcodKilla posted:

loving 0/10 failure for not making the belly button into a dragon butthole.

Could be a prolapse...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derek of the Andes
Dec 10, 2009

That's one angry butthole.