Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Usually it was old hispanic dudes, they would have a bunch of naked ladies tattooed all over them. Also seen a lot of full skullcap/helmet tattoos, few times like they tattooed their hair back on, once was a whole confederate commemorative plate looking motif.

Lmao. Prison is good for tasteless- and some surprisingly tasteful- tattoos.

The older Mexican dudes were probably nuestra familia or nuestra Raza. They almost exclusively used topless women in their tattoos before lettering and area codes got popular.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

This dude rules.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

WeedlordGoku69 posted:

I think that panel is from Baki the Grappler, a manga that is about gigantic freakish Rob Liefeld-esque monsters beating the hell out of each other with martial arts

Baki is loving amazing and the Netflix series is a pro watch if you want to dip your toes in

Seconded, but the original series was tight too.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
That's Mrs. Pence.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Field Mousepad posted:

I wouldn't get a tattoo in Ohio anyways, pandemic or not. It's such a poo poo state, I can't stand it

I got this tattoo to commemorate my four hour layover in loving Cleveland. *rolls up sleeve to reveal NEVAR AGAIN in poorly kerned old english*

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Edit not worth the potential blowback from people who dont know nofx

Chichevache has a new favorite as of 13:34 on May 16, 2020

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I didn’t see your post before the edit, but did you say something like “it’s white trash, two heebs, and a bean”?

Absolutely. Then I realized the odds of getting a ban for racism were not in my favor and moved on.

Shoehead posted:

Its ok to think they suck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU3yBw6P5Gg

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

I actually like this one.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

LifeSunDeath posted:

It's not hard to read, it's just very stupid.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

LifeSunDeath posted:

They actually look like fencing swords with different style hilts.

This might actually be right.

And stupid.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Seen stuff like that before working in the prison hospital. It's like a certain kind of mental illness that makes people get those morphing demon/clown faces of all line work...I just steer clear of people with that poo poo, cause they're likely very unstable.

It's a good way to camouflage your gang ink so you can't be validated as easily. They do some pretty ingenious stuff it from a criminal standpoint. Of course the aesthetics suffer, but what are you gonna do?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

LifeSunDeath posted:

This makes a lot of sense, the lines will be so writhing and dense you can't make anything out hardly.

Truth. Easy to have it verified by hour cellie or someone who can get close to you, but a cop won't see it just by walking by. It's pretty cool stuff. I love learning more about it.

However a lot of it is also just done while high on meth or something. It depends who is wearing it.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

LifeSunDeath posted:

The generator allows 4 words. Also the expression here is ACAB, it's a set American English phrase, we learn it in school.

Pretty sure it is an english english phrase.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
I genuinely would not want to look at my own face while I gently caress my partner.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Lechtansi posted:

You dramatically underestimate the kind of person who would pressure someone to tattoo their face onto their partners body. its the same kind of person who puts a mirror over the bed.

Oh I know he gets off on it. I'm just saying that I find it deeply unappealing.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

I work in a Catholic organization and every woman under 60 in the office has some phrase like that tattooed on their wrist or forearm. A couple of the facilities guys have visible tattoos as well.

Don't think anyone would blink an eye at that one.

Pretty much every woman I work with has one on her wrist, fingers, or behind her ears. Hasn't ruined any of their lives.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

LookieLoo posted:

You might have found the most tasteless tattoo! Congratulations!

That tattoo looks packed with flavor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

a fatguy baldspot posted:

https://i.imgur.com/skyuftn.png

idk if it’s nsfw but linked anyway for pasty-covered cartoon tiddies

Wrong thread