Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

95% of the tats in this thread make me laugh, but ones like this just make me sad. what happened in your life that you ended up here :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

This person would walk across the street and keep going if they saw a trans person being attacked in front of them.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

there wolf posted:

I don't know. I'm sure they're at a higher risk for that kind of violence themselves.

I'm also sure they avoid a lot of it by staying indoors on their computer, responding to trans woman asking for makeup tips with "you're just a slave to the system and you don't even know it."

Lmao. "you're performing gender wrong, as a male feminist I am an expert on how you should dress and act"

Edit: you're a good apple there wolf

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
Bellybutton piercings look so gross without jewelry in

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

My brain was trying so hard to make this be bad text that it took forever to notice the tail.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

I'm the buck's neckbeard

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

How did you locate the Platonic Form of the White Guy Butt?

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

This may be the first post itt that genuinely made me recoil from my screen.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

what is wrong with their skin

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

AlbieQuirky posted:

Why would you cover that? The calligraphy looks decent, too.

Perhaps it was not okay

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Honestly the most upsetting part is where is her butt crack? Like, with your pants that low there should be crack. Is her butt one inch tall? The anatomy makes no sense.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Field Mousepad posted:

It's right above her rear end crack. Jeans generally cover your rear end.

She looks like she's bent over and women's jeans usually don't actually cover things properly in that scenario because being a woman is an instant 2 point penalty to pants usefulness rolls.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Pingiivi posted:

Dang it Bobby!

dammit, i wanted to make that post

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

dpack_1 posted:

I actually do stuff like this at my studio.

"Ribbed for her pleasure" is the joke so often said as if they are the first person to come up with that correlation.

Less obvious and a gently caress ton cooler are magnetic implants.

They are about the size of a small pill and you implant them in a fingertip or, in the case of my own, the back of your hand.

If its in your fingertip you can literally "feel" magnetic and electromagnetic fields. You can feel currents passing through power cords, you can feel anti-theft devices at the entrance of shops, and then there are party tricks of just picking up bits of metal.

I use mine in the back of my hand to stick needles to it when prepping a piercing. Get the clamp or receiving tube lined up then just grab the needle from the back of my hand rather than reaching over to my station again. Its actually really useful and i cant imagine not having it now.

*looks at title bar* weird, this isn't the Ask Me Anything About Performing Surgery Without a License thread

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Vato posted:

Gotcha. Moving on!

You know that really annoying rapper with all the stupid tattoos? His are real, but you can "do it for the 'gram" if you want!

It's a lady getting tattooed on her forehead. No blood. :)

Let's make it go viral! I'm kidding. I'm very, very not convinced hers isn't real, and if it is...well. Good luck, I guess.

But that same tattoo artist also works in the style of everyone's favorite guessing game: What Is That Supposed to Say?
First up -

"Live" and "Life"

Then we have -

I'm actually not sure with the top one. It's something along the lines of "Cashden" or "Kaiden" or "Kashden"...maybe. The other one is "Rubin" but I think the guy's name is "Ruben" with an 'e' so I have no idea

And a refreshing twist on an old classic to round things out!

Also, I've never seen a machine like that one in the .gif. Is that a new thing or am I just really unobservant? It could be both, of course.

Wow, imagine having a tribute tattoo for a known pedophile rapist on your face for the rest of your life.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

whypick1 posted:

Alas, a Google image search of "Jared Fogle tattoo" didn't yield anything besides the Skillet kid.

You heard it here first Takeshi sixnine is Jared fogles alter ego

Brother keeps the beats fresh
In the morning he gots ta eats fresh
In his ride he keeps the streets fresh
And on the girls he likes the teats fresh

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

nerve posted:

I'm glad I don't know tekashi six nine lyrics

neither do i, but i assume his bars are even more basic than my dumb joke

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Subjunctive posted:

Yeah, I was wondering about rabies as the exception.

Or like if you fell 5 stories onto a rusty nail and survived would they give you a tetanus booster?

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

there wolf posted:

What's unlikely is to be in a situation where they're forgoing consent because it's immediate, life-saving intervention. But I have little doubt that when that happens and a vaccine is part of standard care, then you get the vaccine. Get mauled by a bear, get a rabies vaccine; get impaled on some rebar, get a tetanus booster.

Tattoo person probably thinks doctors are just waiting for a moment of weakness to start jabbing you with vaccinations, because her regular doctor keeps harping on Hep B boosters every time she comes in with a new tattoo.

Kind of an aside, what makes you think it's a woman? It's a bad photo but I see a lot of bumps in that picture like the forearm is very hairy when not shaved.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Johnny Truant posted:

Yeah I think I've seen maybe a handful that I didn't just immediately make a disgusted face at. To each their own, but it just looks dumb imo :shrug:

Like most new styles, great artists do it amazingly but 90% of the examples out there are garbage done by hack imitators

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Knee posted:

I mean, these are some of the first few hits I got, and more that are similar. I don't think they're terrible, but I don't really have any hate towards Slipknot like some people seem to.

Some really good artwork, definitely resembles their masks, not that I'd ever get them on my body.

Slipknot is a good band and goons hate them because they have to maintain an air of being better than the common man.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

rodbeard posted:

Nobody likes numetal anymore. This isn't some sort of goon hivemind thing.

slipknot isn’t numetal. They don’t rap

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Say Nothing posted:

This blotch is supposedly a fox ying-yang.

mozilla failfox

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

This tattoos heart is in the right place. I give it a pass

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Zil posted:

Furry firemen is not something I would expect.

I don't think it's furry. I think it's supposed to be a swole dalmatian since they're often associated with firehouses. It's a big dogs tat rather than a furry tat.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Dixville posted:

I was going through old pictures I saved on my phone and I found this

Lol, proto nihilistic memes

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

These hoes ain't loyla

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Mocking Bird posted:

I was scrolling down to post this, thank you

"Loyalty" is a common branding tattoo for victims of sex trafficking. It's also common to see "xyz's bitch" or gang signs. Anything with dollar signs on visible chest/neck is also suspect when done with this low level of skill.

:sigh:

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

That's his victim count, the picture just cropped out the last letter on the right

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
They may not be very original but I'm not gonna make fun of someone commemorating making it through a difficult mental health struggle. Most tattoos don't have any thing that meaningful to them so why hate on one that does?

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
Like I get the argument that they're the tattoo equivalent of the safety pin fad, but I just never want to assume someone's full of poo poo about their mental health struggles. I've struggled with diagnosed ptsd and depression for years and most people can't even tell because you learn to hide it. In fact the only place it really shows is online where I'm less willing to suppress the need to yell at people 😊

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

That drat Satyr posted:

I once had a complete random old creepy Scottish dude in Edinburgh approach me in a museum and ask me if I had ever considered having my tattoos preserved after death.

It was exactly as awkward as you imagine.

Omg I had a guard in an Edinburgh museum ask me if I was Maori because of my reboot tattoo (black and spiky = tribal I guess?) and when I acted creeped out he just kept saying I was so tall for a woman.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Don't visit Edinburgh. Got it.

The castle is really dope though

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Doctor Zero posted:

Wait wait.

Reboot tattoo?

Ya when I turned 18 I got the tattoo that Enzo has on his shoulder when he comes back from being lost in the net. It's pretty tasteless tbh but I love it.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Iron Crowned posted:

YOu should be embarrassed because Reboot is embarrassing

It got me into computer as child and now I am a rich computer person so it has ^*special meaning*^ to me 😊

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

LingcodKilla posted:

Imagine if you got sonic instead

now I'm just wondering if someone has a sonic ring around their rear end in a top hat or something

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Pastry of the Year posted:

maybe they're just a huge fan of gas station cash registers

Wtf is up with that anyway?

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

nerve posted:

Those all suck really hard good post

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Subjunctive posted:

I’m a tattoo naïf: what’s the issue with the chair? I don’t know the meaning to the host body, but I usually don’t. Is it unusually poorly done? The lines seem mostly straight and of equal thickness, and it’s not misspelled or obviously offensive or an overdone cliché as far as I can tell. It seems straight down the middle of “boring and tasteful” to me.

Did you click play?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Wrong thread