Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

You're all wrong. It is clearly David Mitchell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

After snorting coke in the first tattoo, the pineapple took a bite out of the watermelon, which is now pleading for it's life.

Yes, this makes perfect sense.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Krampus Grewcock posted:

This font is terrible.

Is that a version the duck/rabbit optical illusion over the I?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

So he protects her with his calves whilst she intuits with her thighs. Gotcha. Also, if his strength was really in his arms, wouldn't he be picking her up instead of carrying her on his back. Why doesn't she do it? She's the one with the back bone.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

hyperhazard posted:

I saw a girl yesterday in shorts/tank top whose only visible tattoo was a huge cursive name from the back of her neck to her jaw.

I mean, I couldn't see her torso, so maybe she had some work done there, but drat.

Was it this girl?

She was tattooed by her "boyfriend", who was the guy who tattooed the stars on that other girls face, and apparently has made a habit of getting his name tattooed on girls he fucks.

I think they have broken up by now, which is definitely a smarter decision than getting the tattoo.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Hirayuki posted:

My dog got a Ø tattooed on her belly when she was spayed to signify, I suppose, that there was nothing in there anymore.

Content:

(On Miley Cyrus.)

The misspelling is intentional (one would hope), but I am annoyed at just how cross that dog looks

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

synthetik posted:

Oh no! Can you remove the "S"?

This is almost charming, they recognized there was a mistake, but weren't sure if it was spelling or grammar. Now, in the new version, they can have both.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I don't mind the little minimalist line things. (When done well, obviously.) The little wave on the finger, and ankle seem cool to me.

My sister in law likes snowboarding, and as such is going to get a little snowflake on her wrist. I have no issues with tattoos like that.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

In the sink?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Snowy posted:

What's the name of this font? It bothers me the same way some people get all triggered by comic sans or papyrus.

I am impressed he spelled "dishonour" the correct/British Empire way.

Isn't it 'dishonor' in America?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

sleppy posted:

Can't beat the classic.

This makes me confused. They are clearly dog tits, (it says so), but then why does he have a tatt of a tiger?

Does he feel more like the dog or the tiger?

Or are they tiger tits, and he just has the words "Dog tits" tattooed for some other inexplicablereason.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Hate Fibration posted:

Facebook friends from high school might as well be cheating...but oh welllllll

Missing 2 wolves.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Given the eyes, I find it hard to believe this wasn't intentional.

I mean, surely you can line up the eyes when they are only a few cm apart, and if you are that bad an artist that you cant, surely your mates would know and not let you tattoo their chests.

Edit: I just noticed that they also misspelled "Davo".

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Given the Jesus fish, I'm surprised there is only one "Christian" band on that list.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

ricketyvickyt posted:

Mother-daughter tattoos:

Isn't the teacup supposed to be a boy?

Also it looks like to make teh tattoos line up properly, they need a really awkward angle. Otherwise mum has a teapot snotting out a rainbow, and her daughter has a cup with it's head on fire.

And I don't think I am teh only one irritated by the infinity/heart/Daughter(Mother) thing.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Pastry of the Year posted:

The idea of getting the exact same tattoo as anyone else is just bonkers to me.

"I want to be different and unique, just like that cool person over there."

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Gromit posted:

Battlecrab!

Which is actually okay if lacking any depth or straight lines (so poo poo then?), but at least that scratcher BMX is there to offset it.

I am irrationally irritated by the fact that it says BMX, but the crab isn't riding one.

A Battlecrab riding a BMX would be cool.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

A thing of...ugh

What bothers me about this tattoo isn't the silly joke, nor the fact that it only rhymes if you are mispronouncing one of the words, it is the skull and crossbones smooshed between her tits.

How hard would that have been to tattoo? Did she have to pull them apart for the entire tattooing process? Also why?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Is titty squirrel on an arm or a leg?

I don't know why, but somehow this is important to me.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

rydiafan posted:

:nws:http://imgur.com/a/dSAiS:nws:

Giant pierced armpit vagina

Shouldn't that be Giant pierced vagina armpit. Or Armpit giant pierced vagina?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

rydiafan posted:

Vagina is the object if the sentence. Giant, pierced, and armpit are all descriptors. Compare to "fat tattooed Midwestern man".

I still think armpit with giant pierced vagina is the most accurate.

Remember kids, when tattooing representations of genitalia on oneself, learning the correct way to refer to it is paramount.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

there wolf posted:

Top or bottom? I've got one on the soul of my foot that hurt like mad, but mostly because the big tendon that runs along the arch started spasming halfway through.

How long do sole of the foot tattoos last? How does the integrity of the tattoo hold up? Coz I would imagine that they get blurred, worn away very easily due to bot the nature of the skin there, and also due to the constant wear and tear on the area by walking/wearing socks etc.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

strap on revenge posted:

I think the Polynesian tribes that it originated from have been around longer than star trek

Nuh uh! At the beginning of Star Trek it says "a long time ago in a galaxy far away ..."

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Hello Kitty Jesus's crown of thorns would have some roses still on the vine.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Here are some tattoos that are bad for technical reasons, but also because of what they are.

Although it makes me think. Should I blame a cult member for getting a tattoo of that cult on them? And what do they do if/when they manage to escape that cult? Do they have to go through all the painful laser stuff that I remember seeing some white supremacist get done to his face?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

eminkey2003 posted:

Seen in New Orleans:

I'm the smiley face toast graffiti.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

The witch that does not kill. Instead she makes "me stronger", which I assume is some kind of potion.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Ahh, so it's a jester. To me it looks like he has a banana skin on his head.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Ziv Zulander posted:

What gaggles my geese is that it wasn't even officially sponsored. They were losing their poo poo over copyright non-infringing, as close as they can get to rick and morty without being sued Szechuan sauce.

"But you see, if I buy this food, then it will show that I am a fan of a cartoon. It is extremely important that I own a sachet of a condiment to prove to myself that I like this cartoon more than other people."

gently caress Rick and Morty fans. (Although to be honest gently caress anyone who defines only themselves by the media they consume.)

Here is a dumb tattoo.

It's dumb because Living On A Prayer is a the best Bon Jovi song

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Sorry to continue the derail:

But Rick and Morty in and of itself is OK. It's a cartoon with a smarter-than-everyone-else nihilist as the main character and a bunch of wacky monkey-cheese multiverse poo poo around the edges.
Just like Harry Potter in and of itself is OK. It's a story about a boy wizard who fulfills his destiny with a bunch of ye-olde English public school bullshit around the edges.

Where both of these, (and many others), go wrong is the fans who define themselves by the fact they like it. i.e. not "Hi, I'm Dave, I am a person who enjoys Harry Potter.", its "Hi, I'm a Harry Potter fan named Dave." If you know what I mean.

On the tattoo part of it, it's cool to get a tattoo of something you like, even if that thing is a representation of media you have consumed. What is not cool is using taht tattoo in lieu of a personality, or as an explanation of your entire self. i.e. "look at my pickle rick! The show is clever and wacky, and I have a joke from it on me. This means I am both clever and wacky, so I never have to actually prove I am either by doing anything."

Sorry about the boring rant. Here is a media based/pop cultural tattoo that I think is stupid, and by extension can infer the person with it is a fuckknuckle.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

No no, he is just one of those deluded fools who believes that Shaun and Mitch belong in the Test team.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Scratch Monkey posted:

Who is that supposed to be?

David Mitchell

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Shoehead posted:

Youngest person I ever met with a tattoo was 13. His mother had someone tattoo her name on him and his da dragged him into us to either get it lasered off or to add his own name to it and we told him to get the gently caress out. He was maaad

There are so much ugliness in that one simple story.

1)Mum labeling her 13 year old child with her name, (possibly as a petty spiteful attack on the dad)
2)Dad, equally as pettily demanding that he get equal billing, or she get none on the billboard that is a living child.
3)That poor kid, who has to deal with both passive aggressive parents, and the sort of neglect/innatention that thinks it is OK to let your 13 year old get tattoos.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Gazaar posted:

Turn it into a sweet dick

Pickles are usually savory.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Further on this couple:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/17/inst...54/?ito=cbshare

‘Some will just tell us to get jobs, like everyone else and stop begging. But when you have the impact we do on others’ life, getting a job is not an option.

What impact do they have on others lives? Apart from forcing her poor mum to work two jobs to support them and their trite bludging ways? Do they legitemately think that by getting 9,000 pounds off other people to go to Africa, the little African kiddies will see some lame motivational tattoos on some white tourists and have their lives irrevocably changed for the better? And that this calling prevents them from working in a supermarket to alleviate maybe some of the burden they are forcing on the poor woman supporting them?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

The Bloop posted:

Same, Simba, same

I have no idea who the left hand is supposed to be

Mowgli from The Jungle Book.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Odds that the mother and son are off in another tattoo parlour on the other side of town getting their matching Oedipus tattoos?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

This looks like Susan Boyle.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

whypick1 posted:

Just put "Not a Nazi" underneath it, duh.

My "not a nazi" tattoo has many people asking questions already answered by the tattoo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Australian tattoos.

I looked for a bunch of "gently caress off we're full" tattoos, but only found Ausstikkas, (southern crosses). And they aren't that interesting.