Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

wheatpuppy posted:

Looks like a pressed fairy, maybe?

That's exactly what it is. Artist Brian Froud did a whole book of pressed fairies, like pressed flowers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

What bothers me about the reporting of the semi-colon girl is that the headlines all say she died or she passed away, like maybe it was a car accident or cancer. No, man. She killed herself. The woman who campaigned the semi-colon trend to fight suicide and mental health stigma killed herself.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

What are we thinking, ellipses between the eyebrows?

Behind the earlobe. That's new trendy tattoo place.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

The way ink spreads as time passes, I don't think the tattoo would even work with the app after about a year. What a waste.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

Because "➕embodying a disembodied body ✖️an assemblage of parts not for your consumption✖️
navigating a reality that violently splits body & spirit➕"

duh

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

Heath posted:

Yes, there's a vagina stretching across this person's entire torso, but is it accurate

Man, if you're going to commit to something like that, it should be representative. I actually wonder if it was. Maybe that's what her vaginal lips look like.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

I'm with you. Feet as nasty as gently caress.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

Missing the dream catcher.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

Boop boop duuuuuuuhhhhhhhh.....

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

Boop boop be derp

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

My grandma has always said she hates tattoos and to never get them. She's old school Catholic Mexican and associates them with gang bangers and cholos. Well, I went and got tattoos on my forearms. This wasn't an issue at first, as I made sure to wear long sleeves or fingerless long gloves when I saw her. Except eventually I got used to having the tattoos and just forgot to cover them one day. I went to her house to pick her up for a family reunion and she saw them and melted down in hysterical Mexican Catholic grandma fashion. There was a lot of yelling and anger and tears. When we got to the family reunion, I went to help her out of my mom's car and she turned away from me and refused to talk to me or acknowledge my presence. She kept doing that the entire day. I said goodbye to her when we left but she ignored me. I called her a child. My mom was watching my son for me that night and she says my son, who is 5, told my grandma that she was being mean and to stop being mad about my tattoos. He told her they were pretty. :3:

Anyhow, two weeks later it was mother's day. My grandma told my mom she wanted to see me. So I went but I was reluctant and guarded. She saw me and started crying again but said she was sorry for how she acted and that she hates them, but she loves me. She made me promise not to get anymore (haha yeah right) but told me I didn't have to cover them. Now she gets a little teary eyed when she notices them but for the most part she ignores them.

Well that's my story thanks for reading.

Dear Prudence has a new favorite as of 01:33 on Jul 5, 2017

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

Don't get a tattoo from Fashion Square Mall. Pic of the infected shoulder tattoo in the link.

https://www.facebook.com/starr.maria.9/posts/123702628233080

Dear Prudence has a new favorite as of 02:11 on Jul 7, 2017

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

This has been removed. What was it?

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

I will never forget PLAC ENTA knuckles. Magical.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

Bertrand Hustle posted:

This is it, the least intimidating knuckle tattoo possible.

Plac Enta

Dear Prudence has a new favorite as of 08:22 on May 3, 2018

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

It's supposed to be a bow in her hair.

Ah yes, the bow in her hair located on her chest.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

stealie72 posted:

If only I had any idea what it was saying

Why would you get an illegible tattoo?

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

This woman is infuriating. She has taken out billboards and is a vocal antivaxxer because she refuses to believe she smothered her daughter by co-sleeping. She's raised money from gullible idiots, hired her own doctor who confirmed it was death by suffocation and she still swears it was vaccines. I get that she's devastated and in deep deep denial but her actions are as irresponsible as drinking a whiskey and then going to sleep with your infant in the same bed.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

You'd think someone who loved the military enough to get a tattoo of their rank would want to stay in longer and advance further.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

stealie72 posted:

Or at least leave room to add stripes and rockers. And cross out each rank and write the next below it.

A tasteful solution that will look super amazing.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

Imagine the personality this person has. *shudders*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

a fatguy baldspot posted:

a sobering reminder to always use a coaster

The worst case of ringworm I've ever seen.