Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

egyptian rat race posted:

I haven't made it through 100% of the thread, but this made me laugh way harder than it should have:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfDWoX6g62S/

That page led me to this guy's stuff https://www.instagram.com/nick_colin_corbett/ which I really like, but his snarling cat faces are hilarious to me.

He does snarling bears, too!

I'm 90% sure each tattoo is on a separate person; their expressions just made me want to compose things as such. So, not really tasteless, because I love crazy yelling cat tattoos...

Well, this one is pretty tasteless. I guess NSFW but it's not gross, just blurry and stupid....or amazing?
https://imgur.com/3iXRxWX
No, not amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

LingcodKilla posted:

I thought it was a lovely water color but it might really just be excess ink from heavy lines.

I've never gotten or seen anyone getting a ~watercolor~ one, so I was wondering maybe that's how they do it. I really am interested to see how this style ages. That and the very fine line/tiny dot/delicate kinds. I think that sort of work is pretty, but will underboob chandeliers hold up? Only time will tell.

Here's a good(?) mix of both.

I mean, to me it looks like a big ol' bruise with some ink dribbled on it already.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Or seamale boss, and they used one of those old print Ss that look like Fs.
None of it makes sense. I mean, feanse.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I call them smilies.

Hey, you remember that guy with the Zune tattoo?

I mean, tattoos, plural.

Does anyone know what happened to him? The most recent news I found was from 2009 when he got mad at Zune and covered up one of his tattoos with this

which is Dick Cheney if had devil legs and a huge California raisin face and really buff arms, obviously.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Speaking of fetuses...fetai? Whatever. Anyway, there exists another cat fetus tattoo which is not even comparable to the original.
Here it is:

This is gross.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Bored posted:

Which cat fetus original?

This one?

or this one?

I forgot about the second one! If there are three cat fetus tattoos on the Internet...that means there must be more in the world. Weird!

Re: silicone, I used to see this gal named Pebbelz Da Model online a lot, and she had a BIG butt. And then a few years went by, and I was like, "Wonder if that chick is still around..." Turns out she went to jail for killing some other chick who she had given butt shots to. Crazy world.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

There are a lot of Kewpie Doll tattoos. Many far, far worse than that one. I mean, I know that's supposed to be a baby sucking on a tit, but it made me think of a poorly done Kewpie.

Also, I said "Blergh!" out loud when I saw it. I'm pro-breast feeding.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

super size soft serve posted:

Looks like a cheap replication of this guy's stuff: http://www.instagram.com/woo_loves_you/ Not that he's the only one to do it, but to me that's what it's supposed to look like. Not with those weak, skinny lines.

I think you are right.

Whoever copied it left out the thumbs up, too!

Well, at least the letters are easy to read.

Well, at least...uh.

I'm really have no idea what this is supposed to say. Juttis? Maybe that's a name I'm unfamiliar with. If so, my bad.

The right to bare armpits. :rimshot:

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

whypick1 posted:

"Hullis", I believe.

Alternately: "rear end in a top hat for making you try to decipher this"

Pick posted:

futtis?
It's maddening, isn't it? I want to call up the shop and ask!

This fox stuck in a cherry tree is a good representation of my frustration.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Maybe it's supposed to be funny.
But if it's not...

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

We are only allowed a single get in life, sure.

Good way to remind yourself not to drunk-text your ex named Gert. Y'all broke up for a reason!

The heart wants what it wants.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

whypick1 posted:

I can only convince myself that last one was intentional.

Prettttty sure the last one was on purpose, yeah!

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

If only they weren't (mostly) intentional.

You think some of the others are? Maybe these?

I dunno, man. I'm all for jokey tattoos, but these are SO huge and don't strike me as 'funny' -- but everyone's sense of humor is different!

What's your take on this one?

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

synthetik posted:

I can't stop laughing

At first I thought it was supposed to be a fortune teller, but...

I mean, at least the horrible one is unique.

This is probably 'cheating' but these before-coverups are pretty amazing.

The...wolf? is my favorite.
:pram:
Uncanny.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Scratch Monkey posted:

His pants sure are big and round
Torgo, he aint.

I don't really know what I was expecting out of a Torgo tattoo, but somehow it wasn't this.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

What IS that thing? On that dude's Twitter he says it's 'A old prison tat from the 70’s' -- but that doesn't answer any questions! I'm seeing...a ball with a Converse shoe coming out the middle of it, dressed up like Thor, with 4/5s of a pot leaf attached to the back. Is that a prison thing?

And after further research, looks like the Torgo tattoo is taken from this

so, yes, it is fitting after all.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Johnny Truant posted:

that's probably the dumbest animal inspired tattoo in existence
That guy who got the tattoo his dog had was pretty goofy, I think. Why wouldn't you try to find out what the tattoo meant before getting it? Like, there's the Internet. Or a vet. Or wherever he adopted the dog from...

https://gizmodo.com/man-who-got-the-same-neuter-tattoo-as-his-dog-doesnt-ca-1818739566
Mendiola plans on keeping the tattoo for the rest of his life. But he said he’s also considering covering it with a tattoo of his dog’s paw print, so the two tattoos fade together.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

What anime is this supposed to be? I'm enjoying the diverse noses represented here. Inclusive.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Final Fantasy 7. I played the game and I only recognize like half the characters so I can only assume some are from the horrible movie

You left out homegirl who has a chunk of scalp styled as hair! I have never played Final Fantasy but am aware of it but was not...I feel like I could recognize these characters, but I guess I can't.

Field Mousepad posted:

I call dibs in the fourth one.

This is a good one. I Googled "Final Fantasy 7 stripes under eyes" and all I got was pictures of a guy sticking his tongue out and not looking like the tattoo. The stripes are on the side! Or is this a different guy?

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Aw, Gorn died a few years ago, you know. It was unexpected and sad.

This, I don't like at all and would be interested in knowing her affiliation.

Also speaking of BME, have y'all heard about THE newest (and hottest!) way to mark yourself up?
It's called 'solar branding' and...get this...it uses the power of the sun to, like, burn a design into your flesh! Isn't that rad?

See? They use an orb! So it MEANS SOMETHING, unlike other tattoos.

Who doesn't love the scent of your own skin being burnt? No one! Everyone loves it!

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Gotcha. Moving on!

You know that really annoying rapper with all the stupid tattoos? His are real, but you can "do it for the 'gram" if you want!

It's a lady getting tattooed on her forehead. No blood. :)

Let's make it go viral! I'm kidding. I'm very, very not convinced hers isn't real, and if it is...well. Good luck, I guess.

But that same tattoo artist also works in the style of everyone's favorite guessing game: What Is That Supposed to Say?
First up -

"Live" and "Life"

Then we have -

I'm actually not sure with the top one. It's something along the lines of "Cashden" or "Kaiden" or "Kashden"...maybe. The other one is "Rubin" but I think the guy's name is "Ruben" with an 'e' so I have no idea

And a refreshing twist on an old classic to round things out!

Also, I've never seen a machine like that one in the .gif. Is that a new thing or am I just really unobservant? It could be both, of course.

Vato has a new favorite as of 16:26 on Aug 6, 2018

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I don't feel bad for that lady, and this whole thing has made me angry. I don't have anything to contribute at the moment other than her making stupid decisions repeatedly doesn't have to do with her age, I'm betting!

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Are there any other angles? I kinda like it. I've never seen those movies, and this doesn't read as 'raccoon' to me at all, but...psychedelic rabid space bearcat/Fu dog/something. Pretty cool.

Huntersoninski posted:

I don't know much about tattoos, but I'd have never guessed that was a new one.
Also, it does look like it's been there a while, but that might just be that person's skin, cuz that's how mine is.

Vato has a new favorite as of 19:59 on Aug 15, 2018

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Huntersoninski posted:

I went and dug it up and no, I didn't find any other angles, but I found this by the same artist:

I'd be making the same face as the hulk if my thumb was as broken as his.

Oooh, I might wanna retract my previous statement. I was thinking the other tattoo was a stylistic choice that would make sense in the context of the whole piece, but...this is just what this guy does. Hmm. Not so great. Not so great at all.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Either I'm confused about how surgeries work or this person is. Is that a thing? To be VACCINATED when you have surgery? Because there are a lot of things that might go into your body during a procedure, but I didn't think vaccines were one of them.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

The big lion is crying. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I think it's tasteless and really, really weird...even if it was well done.