Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I am sure many of the bad Prince tattoos are yet to come, but here is a nice tribute to zombie Prince:

This came up during my search and just wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I've seen a lot of bad butterfly tattoos, but not this one yet.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/heGPwD7.jpg :nws:

Somehow that search segued into Steven Tyler tattoos.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Found a good artist! :smugbert:

I get that that is lipstick and a rose but what is the rest of it???

Derpy cobras!!

Check out this sick closeup!

Haha

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

That nipple is amazing.

This coked up dog does not approve though.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I like this. Could use one more Hulk though

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I'm surprised at how few hand poked goon tattoos show up in this thread in general considering our decision making skills. That one looks really easy to have lasered or covered at least.

And my guess is the beginning of something tribal.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

These wings :psyduck:

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

She is proof there are lizard people

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I also thirst for the adventure of having different colored goo splashed on me.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Alas, as great as I knew I would have done on Double Dare or especially Nick Arcade I never appeared on the channel.

There are fewer really bad Nickelodeon tattoos than I thought there would be. Have almost Doug but not quite:

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

TheDon01 posted:

Local shop just posted this on their FB page.

The application seems alright enough, but holy poo poo is it ugly and big

MN Timberwolves have their new logo design lol.

It even looks pre-ashamed of its performance.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I found a wallet to go with the Ambition tattoo. It's a good goal

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Those ears are nasty, it's true. Should we post piercing travesties here as well, because there are some real doozies out there.

I love that band list tattoo because my first concert was also Green Day in 1994. My life went in a different direction than Nickelback and Gwen Stafani though.

And, so this is supposedly a Green Day tattoo. A Green Day Harry Potter tattoo?

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I like how the spartan has low nip on his left side too.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I saw a person this weekend with V E G E T A R I A N down her entire arm shoulder to wrist in huge block print. It was too big to get the cross-out treatment like the straight edge one.

I really did wonder if A) That person hasn't eaten meat since that decision and B) was there a chance at all the ink wasn't bone derived. It seemed like an older tattoo so I'm guessing it was all black ink from the early 2000s, maybe 90s and just 100% bone char.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I know this gets linked once in a while, a whole blog about these: http://www.badhebrew.com/

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Mammal Sauce posted:

Maybe because it's flowers covering up someone's scars where they used to cut themselves to sleep at night and there are no letters in the tattoo.

I mean I get what you're saying but a better artist would have the lines in the flowers follow the scars and not have those weird lines in the leaves that draw attention to the lines in the scars.

It will likely look better healed, but I feel bad for this person trying to move on from self harm getting a mediocre tattoo.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Is it supposed to be a landscape or a bag of weed?

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

That flower has Krusty's superfluous nipple.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

OK is this supposed to be a specific person? I feel like I am missing something.

I saw this one on the Sucky Tattoos Instagram a while ago and saved it, thinking next time I opened it I would have some idea of what the gently caress it is. I still don't. Every idea I come up with pretty much falls apart when I see the weird tube circle part.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

BrigadierSensible posted:

Here are some tattoos that are bad for technical reasons, but also because of what they are.

Although it makes me think. Should I blame a cult member for getting a tattoo of that cult on them? And what do they do if/when they manage to escape that cult? Do they have to go through all the painful laser stuff that I remember seeing some white supremacist get done to his face?

These are great, especially the neck one.

Here's one of Jim Jones. Classy.

I love Satan vs Jesus. Satan is so happy. Whats with the floating baby though?

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

The baby looks like it just latched on and can taste that mom ate super spicy curry and drank a bottle of whisky last night

I'm on team toes

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Decrepus posted:

7th base.

I'm not sure what that is, but I'm not a furry so :stare:

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

An excellent idea.

If Crow T Robot was a furry.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Vato posted:

Torgo, he aint.

I don't really know what I was expecting out of a Torgo tattoo, but somehow it wasn't this.

I love the idea of a Torgo tattoo.

However, and furthermore and well actually he never had red pants.

The top of that tattoo is good and the bottom is just wtf? Kinda like Torgo, so mission accomplished?

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

If you don't like this, you don't "get" trash polka! - someone on facebook

I feel bad for this person. She didn't see until someone told her.

Then...
:nws:https://i.imgur.com/3kXUh5b.jpg

And at least this person owns it.

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/0AGHMPu.jpg

HungryMedusa has a new favorite as of 05:02 on May 26, 2018

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

That's an "owie" right there. That much black ink coverage on an elbow? Holy poo poo.

And it's all lines. That would be pure hell.

I don't hate it though. Much rather have it than a furry tail, especially the one that looks like a toupee.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I love that dude just traced the photo so the one on the arm is backward

And still it looks like poo poo

Yeah, looking at it further there is no way it was traced at all. I just think its funny that the image is reversed.

Love to see the cover up if it is out there anywhere

HungryMedusa has a new favorite as of 23:50 on Jan 16, 2019

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Endless Mike posted:

Apparently embroidery is the new watercolor.

I feel bad for people getting these.They look cool now, but the same tattoo more traditionally done will last way longer and take up a lot less time and money being done.

Most of the examples of embroidery tattoo I have seen at least have black outlines like a patch on a jacket, though. This thing is a new level of waste.

HungryMedusa has a new favorite as of 02:26 on Apr 4, 2019

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Oh no :(

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx0l0hllpic/

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I would totally keep the star tattoo with the baseball glove. It’s real bad but I like it

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Freddie's left hand looks like goatse somehow.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Knee posted:

The logo is one thing, can probably be covered up by someone with a bit of talent. But this?

https://twitter.com/happyowski/status/658005345382612992

The saddest thing about this is that Elon didn't even like the tweet. Isn't he constantly on Twitter lol

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Doctor Zero posted:

This cop is about to gun down Archangel Michael.

The cop looks like Buster Bluth

That website is the kind of poo poo that brought me to SA in the first place. It's ALOD material for sure

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Fire Marshall Bill?

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Those are Pharaoh’s Horses, they are supposed to look like that because they are drowning in the Red Sea as Moses closes it around em

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Uhhh

deedee megadoodoo posted:

How is that the one you posted and not this one: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEmqo62Aas7/

For real, wow

Also E: for sexy mantis liberty

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEUZR6xg3U-/

HungryMedusa has a new favorite as of 02:12 on Sep 5, 2020

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

It really is almost great except for the feet. Well, from halfway down the calf to the feet.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Where is the guy jerking off? I maybe see a butt plug attached to a small deer head but ???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

rydiafan posted:

My guess is that OP doesn't actually mean "negative space", because I can kinda see it if you ignore the antlers, the deer's ear is the dude's head, the deer's nose is his elbow, and the horizontal line is the dude's forearm ending at his crotch.

Ooooh, I get it now. LOL. I didn't think I would ever see it, but I do now see a guy jerking off in a very 90s wingding way.

For penance have a random tattoo I saved:

HungryMedusa has a new favorite as of 01:13 on Aug 7, 2021