Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RheaConfused
Jan 22, 2004

I feel the need.
The need... for
:sparkles: :sparkles:

ToastFaceKillah posted:

Someday, I want someone to come in and ask for that "I refuse to sink" quote with a buoy.

I'll do it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RheaConfused
Jan 22, 2004

I feel the need.
The need... for

ToastFaceKillah posted:

Have I ever told you i love you

We are a match made in heaven

RheaConfused
Jan 22, 2004

I feel the need.
The need... for

captainOrbital posted:

I wonder if it would be worse with a broken clavicle.

I mean, like, broken and then healed obv.

I have a chest piece with roses that go up over my clavicles. Not broken though. It definitely wasn't the most painful place I've been tattooed, but I did bruise there more than I ever had anywhere else.

RheaConfused
Jan 22, 2004

I feel the need.
The need... for

RickVoid posted:

Line work looks good, shading is good.

Haha, no. Absolutely terrible.

RheaConfused
Jan 22, 2004

I feel the need.
The need... for

rockcity posted:

Yeah, shaving wouldn't affect it at all. Shaving can exfoliate the top skin layer, but that layer doesn't actually even contain the tattoo ink. Exfoliating off that layer actually makes your tattoo look brighter so if anything, regular shaving would make it look better, not worse.

Yup. I'm a lady with lots of colorful leg tattoos who shaves regularly. They all look great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RheaConfused
Jan 22, 2004

I feel the need.
The need... for

Dear Prudence posted:

Don't get a tattoo from Fashion Square Mall.

Don't worry, I won't.