Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS

synthetik posted:

I thinks it's terribly done. Look at the tiny foot! It might not be as bad as some of the others, but it's still bad.

Plus the tattoo artist didn't even try to imitate that fade/spray paint effect from the original image, doing it all in solid looks poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

goodness posted:

What happened to its face

ZombieJesus has a new favorite as of 22:05 on Nov 4, 2016

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

What body part is that?

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

Haha no, I know what kegels are, I meant what body part is that tattoo on? It looks like a flabby inner triceps, or like it's been written diagonally on someone's lower back and the picture is taken to make it look straight? So confused

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

Oh poo poo yeah it is. Holding the right arm up for some reason? Reading on the app, didn't get that anatomy on the small picture.

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

Idgi

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

Mizuti posted:

This one is my favorite.

And the wings one looks like it came straight from deviantart.

What is that random arrow thing that the snake is biting? Looks like a fang that fell off?

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

posted on facebook by a friend of a friend:

Adventyse

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

Armpit girl doesn't have any other visible tattoos in that picture, and that tat would look so loving ugly when her arm is down. Would look like she squashed a bunch of berries in her armpit and just walks around with them oozing

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

strangemusic posted:

Arm jam?

Idgi.

Got one ticket to the bun show

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

Chichevache posted:

I think those are hot. :shrug:

Soooo hot. Although it does look like she's shoved the head of an octopus up her arse and it's tentacles are just flailing about :quagmire:

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

Psychobabble! posted:

She was less model and more a Vegas stripper who needed something to stand out according to an interview I watched with her. Maybe she's moved into modeling since, though why not both? There's videos of her twerking and it's drat hypnotic. Either way I like it :shrug:

How can you say this and not post a gif?!

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

I've seen laser tattoo removal places in Bali and Thailand. There's probably a good chance of them loving up the power settings and causing irreparable scarring, but if you're lucky, you can get them removed for cheap i bet

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

That's gotta be an intricate Photoshop though right? Dude hasn't got any nipples

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

I, too, love anal

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

There's at least one shark, and several bats. It's a bit nightmarish tbh

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

Johnny Truant posted:

Bahaha thanks for this, this IG is gold...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSDwwYyDefz/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRXgh3sDcp_/
Your Wings
Were Ready
But My
Heart
Was Not
Mom

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

That dog looks like it's doing a seig heil

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

Chitin posted:

So it's basically just a QR code that tells the app to play a prerecorded sound? So when their servers inevitably go offline in a few years it won't play anymore, but it will cost way more than just getting a tattoo of a sound wave? K...

And it takes several hours for the app to process it!

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

Google translate says the reversed text is "desh" which sounds a lot like daish, which is the Islamic state acronym in Arabic. Can a Hebrew speaker PLEASE tell me her tattoo is the Hebrew version of getting ISIL tattooed on yourself?

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

I feel bad about posting this one, since I screencapped it off a facebook friend who's a novice tattoo artist. He does some pretty good tats, cute little sketches of plants and animals etc. But this one is just hosed. Is the moon waxing? Is it waining? is it randomly jumping between the two? Who knows!

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

nerve posted:

why is it always bad artists that feel the need to watermark their poo poo

because their work keeps getting shared so much!

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

ricketyvickyt posted:

It's her husband's initials in morse code...all I'm seeing is the word 'ill' wonkily drawn down her finger

This makes no sense either from an "initials" meaning.
---• could be:
- T --• G
-- M -• N
- T - T -• N

Or reading from the fingernail down
•- A -- M
•- A - T - T

Great job dickhead

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

Hats Wouldnt Fly posted:

It's J. I guess this is the new pretending to not know how to read cursive.

They said initials, not initial

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

there wolf posted:

As the resident sole-tattoo-haver, I was into the idea of a tattoo that deliberately wouldn't last. I also thought I'd go back and get it recovered every few years and have this constant evolution of art to go along with my ever-changing self.

I'd bet this person thinks that 1. it's going to hold better than it does, and 2. that they'll keep up with all their touchups so it stays looking sharp. They are in for so disappointment, mostly in themselves.

Can you post a pic of your sole tat now? I'd like to see how much fade we're talking

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

That definitely must be body paint though, right?

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

"Holding" a shank. Also, why does it have ribs coming out of its hip bones, and why are the femurs more like chicken drumsticks? Ugh, terrible

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

Didn't get a picture, but I just saw a girl at my carpentry school with this tattooed on her thigh, like a solid 15cm tall

ZombieJesus has a new favorite as of 04:47 on Dec 4, 2017

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

ladron posted:

wow, that's so crazy, plus it doesn't work and you're about to get probated for image leeching

Weird, works for me. And nobody has been probated for image leeching in about 8 years bro

Edit: changed it anyways since you couldn't see it

ZombieJesus has a new favorite as of 04:48 on Dec 4, 2017

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

Just 2 of the many, many tattoos on one of the guys I'm working with. Quote: "why pay for a tattoo when I already have a machine myself?"

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

The guy is too thick to have anything like political views, he probably just thought it was cool looking in his head. Was very proud about the planned spiderweb knee tattoo he wants to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

*looks*

:stare:

It's like the loving FedEx arrow.

I wish I had seen that logo before I read this thread, because looking it up now the doe in negative seems really obvious, will never know if I'm only seeing it because I know to look for it