Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
You're never going to convince me that it isn't hosed up though.

Maybe when they're 70 and still together or something. Maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
I thought that upside down it was 'Hate' which would make the normal side 'Love', but the more I look at it the less I can figure it out. I really want to know now :-(

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

Endless Mike posted:

I always wish my face had "RUG" written across it.

This is Lesya Toumaniantz.

I suppose knowing that - as far as I know - they're still together is a small comfort.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

I like it.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
I think it's possible to make a cool tattoo of Falcor, assuming that you avoid getting your inspiration from the movie version. There are some cool drawings of it coming up in a google image search, the pictures from the movie however seem like a recipe for disaster.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
Because when he was a baby the 9-tailed demon fox was sealed in his belly.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
I don't like the tattoo because the wings look too much like a tree to me.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
Blast over should be fairly easy, no? Since it's just lines, no solid areas or anything.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
Cursory google search seems to indicate wind and air are basically the same symbol though?

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
Awfully nice of her to use a flamethrower, very humane compared to a single shot to the head.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
I agree with this donovan fella.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
what the everloving poo poo

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

That is loving amazing and I want to watch all of it.

Actually scratch that, I just want to see the results because the odds of this being a bad show to actually watch seem quite high.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

I choose to believe you didn't pick a taylor swift smiley on accident.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

Article about dead guy posted:

To make matters worse, the man had chronic liver disease from drinking six 12-ounce beers a day.

This apparently made him much more susceptible.

It was a rather small tattoo (in surface area), maybe he wasn't really warned not to go swimming or he ignored it because of that? Definitely a dumb tattoo and definitely not worth dying for.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

bulletsponge13 posted:

:drat: This is an excellent joke, and deserves more love.

I am the only person in America without IG, and the site won't let me swipe. What was the tattoo?

this:

:nws:http://imgur.com/NWCuHrO:nws:

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
I like that one with the good pikachu making a painting of the bad pikachu, but that's about it for pokemon tattoos.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

But is it actually true? What if I said it actually means 'I have a huge dong'?

edit: never mind, 'idiot foreigner' or 'baka gaijin' is actually correct it seems. See: https://www.google.be/search?q=idiot+foreigner+in+japanese

uXs has a new favorite as of 10:03 on Aug 5, 2017

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Pickelos Cage, man, why not?

Ok now I think it's amazing.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

Cuazl posted:

I don't know who that is, but if he's famous then he's done well in life for a guy with a nipple for an eye.

Thom Yorke. Actually a pretty decent tattoo - if you know who it is obviously.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

Lechtansi posted:

I don't know why, but the only part of that tattoo that really bugs me is that Iron Man takes up two letters while all the rest of them only take up one.

All the other letters contrast nicely to the ones next to them while the last two don't and look more like a single thing. Making two characters out of them instead of just Iron Man would definitely make it better.

Having 2 DC characters in there makes it dumb.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
That's awesome, I love it.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
I can't see what body part that's supposed to be.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
Nipples aren't supposed to be that close together though, by far.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
Oh now I see it.

And I wish I hadn't.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
"I expected Louise to be in full flow after this tattoo" hahaha

That show is amazing, I could watch this poo poo all the time.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

AlbieQuirky posted:

It's pretty art, but imagine having people ask you about the Toronto Blue Jays every day of your life.

On the other hand, maybe she should just embrace it and become a megafan. Like the lady who changed her son's name from Kevin to Kelvin to match her misspelled tattoo.

I actually like the name Kelvin but renaming your loving child to match a misspelled tattoo is the dumbest thing ever.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
Looks like a Cylon raider.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
She does already have a decent one though, the roses in the first picture?

Most of the bad ones seem to not have any solid edges or dark colors, is it not possible then to blast them over? Just guessing, I don't actually know anything.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
Halflife and a super mario mushroom thingie? Also what looks like the Quake 3 logo. What are the others?

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
Sad Batman? Seems pretty obvious.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
I'd like to see if it got fixed and what the result was.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

hyperhazard posted:

Mario: Known for having two right hands.

Maybe the picture was mirrored.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
They should just do the head tattoo, much cheaper, faster, and recognisable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

Bees on Wheat posted:

I don't have any tattoos and have no real plans to get one (not that I have anything against it), but the local hockey team has apparently partnered with a couple studios to give away free tattoos of their logo during the next several away games and I'm kind of thinking this is just dumb enough to be a good idea. I'm not even a big fan of hockey but the stupid goon part of my brain thinks it would be hilarious.

Someone talk me into/out of this idea.

I'm not against joke tattoos but this is a stupid idea. Actual fans of the team won't like it, fans of other teams won't like it, and everybody else will either think you're a dumb fan or - if they know you're actually not a (big) fan at all - will just think you're dumb, period.

It's a dumb idea, don't do it.

Get a pizza reaper instead if you want something silly.