Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

I'm your friend and I'm not going to just stand by and let you do this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

As seen on twitter.

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

Please don't shame people for loving Frasier.

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

This rules.

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

Magical Ponies posted:

When a Data tattoo doesn't work, it REALLY doesn't work.

I know exactly which shot they used as a reference, but I have no idea why they did it.

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

Koalas Massacre posted:

The article says she got heart failure as a child. Are you really accusing her of being like a six year old junkie?

I know we want to blame people for their problems but sometimes bad poo poo happens that you truly can't control and that's ok.

I mean giving your tats away after you die is weird and hosed up but people who have terminal illnesses tend be weird and hosed up because it's traumatic.

They also don't tend to give anyone they suspect of being an addict a heart transplant, let alone two heart transplants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

Is that supposed to be a biohazard symbol?