Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Zaphod42 posted:

Its not upside down, some cars have the reverse gear dog-leg like that. Look at the order of gears. That's the problem.

Yeah, sometimes its

R135
_246

And sometimes its

246R

Especially if you don't have a 6th gear the R will often take that spot. But I've never seen gears where you go right from 1 to 2.

I think he meant that typically forearm tattoos are oriented as being right side up when your arm is hanging at your side, as opposed to this one being right side up when his hand is raised up so he can look at his cool new tattoo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
When my wife got a tattoo incorporating our daughter's nickname the artist asked her to verify the spelling about a dozen times, which we appreciated, even though it got a bit silly when we literally pointed at every individual letter and said it out loud.

(It was a cute little ladybug and the word "Lydibug")

Mr. Bad Guy has a new favorite as of 12:31 on May 22, 2018

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Pastry of the Year posted:

everyone should get my username and avatar tattooed on them, to own the libs

Legit tempted.