Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

That review lists having to replay the game as a downside...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

VolticSurge posted:

I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but Yahtzee's review is up...and he's wrong on most fronts,besides the combat. For instance,a lot of the sidequests,while simple,were interesting.

I bet he praised bioshock infinite

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

The Beta Bar.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

those piano arrangements are sick

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

epic sad dads are boring give me raiden

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Blaziken386 posted:

Nier is more of a Mad Dad than a Sad Dad, IMO

that and he's probably the best example of the trope, given that he was a thing before it was a trope

ur right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

really annoyed at the difficulty in this game. hard mode is fine for regular encounters but absolute dogshit slogs in bossfights, god drat. i had to switch to normal because one boss has a game over if you don't destoy it's limb fast enough and I couldn't do it in time lol. so then i switched to normal i rinsed the whole boss in like 2 minutes.

i don't think it was ever as bad in automata, but it's been a while so who knows. just wish i had everything hard mode does but no insane multipliers on enemy HP